50.Mewie

Gulf sleep peacefully but Mew couldn't sleep even after sex ...Mew gets up to check his kids and when he still didn't feel at ease ...he took his kids and brings them into his room and puts them between him and Gulf...

Mew: I guess I am still scared ...Mew slept but his fear didn't leave him...he was dreaming of his sister again...Annie no...princess...Annie....come to Mewie...please honey...don't leave your Mewie Annie...

Mew opened his eyes when he felt a warm hug and weight on his chest....he looked at the person on his chest...he saw It's Tia and she is trying to wake Mew....

Tia: Dada...wake up..Dada...don't be scared...

Mew: Oh princess...he signed in relief...he look outside its already morning..Gulf and Type are not in the bed...

Tia: Dada who Annie?? And who Mewie??

Mew: She was my dearest sister but she is not with us....I love her the most and she used to call me Mewie....mew smiled remembering those days...

Tia: No dada loves me only...

Mew: Yes princess dada loves you but he loves Annie's aunt too...

Tia: No...No Tia...Mewie...

Mew: What??

Tia: Me Annie you Mewie...

Mew: No love your name is Tia...and I am dadda..

Tia: Started crying Mewie...Annie...Tia dadda No.....

Mew: looked at Gulf who just entered and heard what Tia said...

Gulf: I think she is jealous that you love Annie most...

Mew: Tia...

Tia: Didn't respond...

Mew: Annie...princess...

Tia: Mewie... a big smile formed on her lips and she hugged Mew...Mewie....

The tears started forming in Mew's eyes coz now Mew realized she is much more like Annie...the way she calls her Mewie is exactly like Annie...I finally got my princess....

Gulf: If you two have showered all your love on each other can anyone show some love to his wife and her Momma...

Mew: Mew broke the hug and move towards Gulf...Gulf asked new Annie to go and have breakfast...

Gulf: Baloo I want to tell you something...

Mew: Yes baby...but before that, I want to tell you something...today I saw Annie in my dream...she told me I will always be with you and when I open my eyes Tia called me Mewie...I am so happy baby after such a long time I heard Mewie...Mew hugged Gulf tightly...

Gulf: Ahhh Babes be gentle our baby will be squeezed...

Mew: Broke the hug and looked at Gulf in confusion..what do you mean baby will be squeezed...where is the baby...Type and Tia I mean Annie are down na...

Gulf: I am talking about the baby in my tummy...gulf blushed...

Mew: What??... Are you pregnant...baby are you...oh my god am I going to be dada again...aww babes...I love you...baby can you make it 4 kids this time... I want more kids...

Gulf: I am human Mew did you forget how much pain I was in last time...

Mew: Yes but how this baby comes in your tummy ..??