27.Love in the Air

Z: Hi it's Zee please save my number...hope I didn't disturb you ..

S: Wao you got your phone finally ... I was waiting for your message for so long...

Z: Can we meet tomorrow??

S: Yes why not... my mom dad is not here...so I can come...by the way where were you for 2 days I didn't see you..

Z: I told you about mew na ...he was in bad condition my dad is so worried for him...he went out of the city with his medical reports to consult other doctors so that he can help him...and I was taking care of him that's why I didn't come...sorry...

S: Can I also meet him you always talk about him...

Z: But...Saint we are talking for so long but still, there is something you don't know about me..

S: That your dad is a gangster and you stay in 2nd lane part street road and everyone there is scared of your dad and you lied that you also go to school but you actually stop attending school long back...

Z: how do you know all this...

S: I have my way...

Z: and you still choose to be my friend...

S: yes...coz I don't care what your dad or you do for a living... I only know that you helped me without any reason and you are a good human being and that much information is enough for me to be with you...so now can I come to meet your new friend, Mew..

Z: Yes sure...and thanks a lot Saint...

Zee felt so relieved that he don't need to lie more and Saint wanted to be his friend even after knowing the truth...the friendship becomes stronger between Saint and Zee...and with time they both became Mew's friend too...

At age of 16...

Z: Saint you are late there is no sense in coming to someone's birthday this late...I cut the cake and everyone left ...now why did you call me here... to apologize??... if you can't come you should have told me clearly...I know the difference between our society ...you belong to....ummmmm..

Saint kissed Zee on his lips...you talk too much... I am late coz my car got punctured... it not that I am ashamed of being your ...

Z: why did you do that...

S: Do I need to explain it...can't you understand how I feel for you...Zee, I have never felt this for anyone...the way you look at me it feels like you are looking at my soul...I know you like me too but you are an idiot you won't say that...I just wanted to do this and I did...please don't look at me like this I am feeling shy....

Z: If you know that I like you too that you also know what I always wanted to do with you...saint smiled shyly....now you have to take responsibility for what you have done...

Zee and saint are standing down the bridge this is their favorite spot and hidden too...Zee kissed Saint before Saint can open his mouth to speak...zee started kissing him till Saint lost his breath...Zee attacked Saint's neck and put his hands under Saint's shirt...

S: aahh No Zee it's not right we are underage...please don't...

Z: Saint I always wanted to do this with you...I promise I will just kiss you I won't do anything else...consider this as my birthday gift and your punishment for coming late ..now remove your shirt and let me see you...

S: I am feeling Shy...why are you so shameless I just confessed my feeling and you are doing all this...

Z: tell me you don't want to see me shirtless...I liked you saint the day I saw you first and I don't lie so let me tell you I have imagined you without clothes a lot of time...