18.Too much

Akil: Gulf baby ....what are you doing?? Did you forget that I am your father...the one who loves you more than anything in this world ...I am the one who always stands beside you and supports you in every decision...I was searching for you day and night...did I do so much to see this day...when you put the gun on me for some bastards...

Why are you doing this..did you forget he kidnapped you...baby they are criminals please put this gun down...

Gulf: didn't say anything to his dad just started moving back with Mew till they reach inside the elevator...

Akil's men immediately pick up their gun to protect Akil...

Gulf: put the gun on his head don't do anything else I will kill myself....

Akil took his phone and said no one will do anything...I repeat no one will do anything...let them go...if anything happens to my baby I will kill you all...

Gulf gets out of the elevator and saw Zee ...they all sat in the car and left...when Zee saw gulf with the gun he understood why Akil's men didn't do anything to them and let zee come inside without harm...

After they are sure that no one is following them they feel relaxed...

Mew is still so weak so he rested his head to the back seat and all are sitting quietly...

After reaching a bit far from the hospital and before leaving the city Mew asked Zee to stop the car...Mew looked at Gulf who is just looking at his hands and maybe thinking something...he is quiet as the dead body...

Mew: You saved mine and Saint's life...ideally I don't care about my life but you saved Saint...and I will consider it as the biggest favor...so in exchange for this favor I set you free...hope we never cross paths again in life ever...and Gulf I am so sorry ....I am really very sorry...Mew took out some money and gave it to Gulf...you will need it you don't have a phone or cash ....go home Gulf...you are free now...

Gulf didn't say anything he opens the door of his side and get down from the SUV...he closed the door...Mew asked Zee to move...

Saint: why did you do that...he fought for you he saved us and he is your husband too....why you let him go...

Mew: yes he saved us...but you didn't see his dead eyes...when he knows the truth about his dad...I think this is the biggest punishment one can ever get ...now I can't use this innocent boy for my revenge....he has already a lot on his plate, I have already harmed him a lot...he doesn't deserve this thing...yes I wanted to hurt Akil beyond his imagination and Gulf is the only weakness he has but, I can't do anything to him...let him go and live his life...

Gulf: Still standing where he moves out from Mew's car...he don't know what to do where to go...he remained standing for half an hour and after some time he started crying...

Gulf: why dad....you were always my hero...I thought my dad is the best in the world he can't do anything wrong with anyone...but ...sobs...but dad...how could you do this to a family..what they did to you... it's their property they were so happy...happy family like I always wanted ...but you killed them and didn't even regret once...I feel disgusted that I am his son...

Mom why did you leave me ...why you didn't take me with you...I am so alone...I don't have anyone...Gulf lost his control and fell he somehow get up while crying and sit on the bench back there...he didn't stop crying...and after crying for an hour he slept on that bench...

Gulf opens his eyes the next morning and finds himself in a familiar place...he opened his eyes and understands he is in his room...I mean he is in Mew's and his room....gulf saw Saint sitting near him...

Saint: Gulf are you feeling better....you want something....

Gulf: No, I don't want but ...how am I here ....you guys left me on that road right??

Saint: No Mew stopped us in the turning and asked to wait...we were looking at you crying and when after so much crying you didn't contact anyone to pick you from your home or friends and you slept on that bench ...Mew gets down and carried you in his arms and bring you here .....he said if you want you can leave...just tell him where you want to go and he will drop you...but it's dangerous to sleep on the roadside at night....

Gulf: I don't have a place to go ...I don't want to go to him...I hate him...

Saint: Then stay here...you are officially married to Mew so you can stay here ...and I don't think Mew will mind it you staying here...

Gulf: But ...I don't believe in this marriage I am straight and I have a girlfriend...

Saint: Then go to her...stay with her...

Gulf: She is not in the country...the day when you kidnapped me on the same morning I dropped her airport ...she will come in next six months...and I don't have her contact as you guys broke my sim card so it's no way I have her new contact...

Saint: why don't you ask your dad or her dad...

Gulf: No I won't talk to Mr.Kanawut and I don't have her father's number ...my phone is still with Mew...

Saint: And I am sure that they won't give you till you are here ...I am also not allowed to use my phone here except in Zee's room... sometimes I use it but when Mew is not around...else he will kill me if he sees me with the phone...

Someone knocked and both looked at the door ... it's Mew...saint immediately get up and leave from the room to let them talk...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew looked at the last video in the gallery of Gulf standing half-naked just looking at something in his wardrobe Mew can see his perfect body and he turned on....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.