19. Little Talk

Mew: How are you now??

Gulf: I am better...Mew can see the uncomfortable face of the boy coz of pain whenever he tries to move....Thanks for bringing me here...I won't trouble you much if you want I will leave...and I am so sorry for everything my dad did to you...

Mew: I know you don't want to go to your dad right now...so you can stay here as long as you want... actually I am here to apologize..I came to know that Maze lied to me, it's not an excuse but he said you run away, your dad even called that time, and my fever it all make the situation worse...I didn't intend to do that but I was in so much pain I felt I couldn't breathe after your dad's call and to release all my pain, my anger, and my fear I did that and I am sorry....but despite what I did to you ...you helped me thanks for that...if you want you can also beat me with a belt to make this equal...

Gulf: Removed his belt..Mew turned another side to get the beating from Gulf on his back...But gulf came in front of him and gave him his belt...Suppasit if by doing that you can breathe properly if beating me lessen your pain, if doing that help you anyway then please beat me until you feel better, you feel alive....beat me with this belt every day....I deserve this....what my dad did to your family after that his family also deserve punishment....

Gulf started sobbing...beat me torture me till I get unconscious...coz I don't know any other way to help you...I can understand you are enduring this pain for so long...if I were in your place I would have not shown any mercy on you in spite it's not your fault ....how can anyone expect any humanity from you....you have lost your everything, your beloved sister, your dreams, your life changed in one night...you waited for 13 years to take your revenge and still you showed humanity...but I don't want you to show any mercy....please take your revenge ... I and my dad doesn't deserve any mercy....gulf sobs more...

Mew: No gulf I am already feeling bad for doing that to you...I accept that when I brought you here or get married to you.. I intended to torture you so much that your father can listen to your scream every night before sleeping...I was never intended to treat you any better and let your father suffer till his death but I couldn't do that ....I felt you don't deserve all this...

I can't kill your father too coz for 13 years I was waiting to take revenge but if I kill him then I will lose my reason to live...I don't have anyone in this life except this revenge....I guess when your father will die I will die too...but now I don't know what to do coz I can't hurt you...but I still want to punish your father but not in an easy way...

Gulf looked at Mew...I am sorry ...I wanted to stay here Suppasit....I am ready to do anything to lessen this pain...

Mew: No one can lessen this....it will go when I die ...Mew left the room...Mew reached his office to take the keys to his car he wanted to go to someplace alone but he saw Gulf's phone in his drawer he sit there and switch on the phone...

He thought now there is something else also which makes me calm than staying alone...and that is watching Gulf...he checked his social media then he goes to the gallery to check his images but he found a video I guess it's the last thing he captured before getting kidnapped...

In video....

A girl name pufai started shooting herself she was covered with a white sheet to her chest ...like she is not wearing anything inside...

Pufai: Gulf kanawut I will miss you a lot...so I am making this video coz I want to remember this day always...pufai turned the phone's camera and started capturing Gulf...

Gulf who is trying to find something in his wardrobe and has covered a white sheet on his lower back which is hiding only his private parts...his whole body is bare like they had sex a few minutes back and now they are just relaxing...

Gulf: Baby stops it...see I got you a gift ...gulf handed something to pufai...

Pufai: But I want something else the camera is still on Gulf ....Gulf handed the gift to pufai and turned again he was looking for his clothes in wardrobe...

Gulf: What you want baby?? you didn't like that necklace....

Pufai: I love it but I want you, baby...

Gulf still looking inside the wardrobe and teased Pufai...but I told you I can't go with you, honey..

Pufai: baby stop teasing me please let's do one more round I want you deep inside me...

Gulf let the sheet fell on the floor the camera is capturing Gulf's back which is pure naked and in few seconds Pufai put the phone on the table ....camera is capturing the ceiling but the voices can tell what is happening in the room...

Gulf: oh you look so good without clothes ..can I lock you here in this room for your whole life ....

Pufai: ahh Gulf you are biting ....and the sound of slashing skin and having sex can be heard ....I guess the battery was low due to which the phone switched off in between...

Mew again reversed the video to where gulf let his sheet fell and showed his sexy body...Mew took a deep breath he felt something under his pant aroused..Mew didn't realise when he slides his hands under his pants and started stroking his member...aaahhh....aahh fuck...you are gorgeous...

But he immediately stopped when he heard his phone ringing it's Zee...Mew answer the call else Zee will come immediately to his room to check him..it's a rule they can't ignore each other's call...

They discussed something regarding business...after disconnecting the call Mew cursed himself for doing all this...what I was thinking....oh this boy is making me mad ...

Author's Note

Hello, reader, I will give you more than one update coz I didn't update the last two days...actually I usually face issue where I am either not satisfied with what I have written or I can't convey the same through my writing what is in my mind...so I just stop writing...take a break of day or two ...and it will help...hope you all can understand....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.