54.Secret

Mew: Babes Where are Kids...Mew came from the office and finding his kids...

Type and Annie has turned 13 years old and Kao is 10 now...but Kao is still his momma's tail....just like Type when he was a kid.... now Type is matured enough to be clingy at Gulf...but he is still his momma's boy...always listen to his momma...

Gulf: Annie and Type are in the playroom playing with his friend Tharn...

Mew: By the way, baby do you know Tharn's family .. I mean he comes a lot to our place and too close with our kids...I never asked him what his family do...you said you asked him and you know them too...who are they, baby....

Gulf: Gulped...shit...ahhh baby what is this...you are concerned about that outsider Tharn but not caring about your own son..why didn't you ask about our baby Kao...

Mew: Confused with the behavior...baby I asked where are kids...so kids mean Kao too...but you only told me about Type and Annie...

Gulf: So why didn't ask about Kao...coz you don't love him..my poor baby....

Mew: Poor huh...that little brat is just playing to be innocent but he is not...he is so big still always clingy to his Momma...and whenever I ask him how much he loves me he always shows cold shoulder to me...and pick a fight...so that he can complain and you scold me...

Did you remember how you used to throw me out of the room whenever I complain about him sleeping between us...

Gulf: So you were also mean to him...you used to put him in his bed when he falls asleep...and you locked the door every night so he can't come to me first in the morning...

Mew: So he never let me hold you when he is in the room as if I am some outsider trying to harass his momma...

Gulf: yes you are not an outsider but you do harass his momma....

Mew: he is the reason why we don't have more kids...

Gulf: No he is the reason why I am still alive from a fucking monster like you...

Mew: Pull Gulf closer don't say this baby...you know how much I love you...Mew squeezed Gulf's ass...

Gulf: You are talking to me or my ass you asshole....

Mew: Both...can I say hello to those fluffy cheeks of yours ...

Gulf: Why don't you clearly say you want to bang those...

Mew: Aww no baby I just wanna make love to them...

Kao: Momma....Gulf heard the voice of Kao and immediately slap Mew's hand and push him from his body...

Mew: Here comes my rival...What happened Kao why are you searching for My baby...

Kao: Hello Dadda....with all blank face...and the moment he sees his momma his eyes lit up...Momma come I will show you what I made ...

Gulf: what honey...

Kao took Gulf with him in the kitchen and Mew followed them...Momma, I made this lemon juice for P'Type, P'Ann, P'Tharn, and P'Pete...can you taste it and tell me how it is...

Gulf: oh my baby ....yes honey why not...Mew and Gulf tasted it...Mew made face but Gulf hit him with his elbow and Mew said wao it's so good Kao...you are too good...Kao smiled after hearing this from Mew...

Gulf also complimented Wao Kao, it's so delicious why don't you sit with all and I will bring this tray for you...

Kao: Okay Momma....