36. I Found You

Mew went to look for Saint and finally, he found him..

M: Saint if you are done with the shopping can we go back ... I really need some urgent thing to attend..

S: Yes Mew I am done..let's go...

Both get back to their car...Mew is continuously searching for something on his phone and Saint is playing with Chopper..

After 20 minutes when the car stopped at a signal... Chopper started barking...Saint tried to make him stop but he is not stopping...

M: please make him quiet can you...??

S: I am sorry Mew I don't know what happened to him..?? But give me time...Saint opens the window and let the fresh air come in...

Are you feeling better chopper...Maybe he needs fresh air...you know he loves to travel with open windows..

M: No I don't know and I don't want to know what he likes or what not...

S: Shit chopper ..chopper come back... Chopper jump outside the window and started running Mew didn't let Saint get down....Two guards immediately run behind chopper from another car...

S: I need to look for him...Saint tried to convince Mew....but Mew refused..

M: oh god this dog....No need to guards will bring him...let's go home...

Saint: No Mew I wanted to be sure he is fine...I am not going anywhere without chopper...

M: okay I will go and get him back....now go home in this car...I can't risk your life ...you know how dangerous it is to roam here and there...Zee will be mad if you didn't go...they have parked Car near the footpath Mew get down from the car...the other guard also gets down from the other car and started following Mew..

Mew started walking in the direction where chopper runs and he reached a shop...Chopper is barking continuously in the guard's hand...oh finally they get him but mew sees Chopper is looking at the shop from the window and barking continuously...mew looks inside the shop through the transparent window and got shocked ...Gulf...

He saw Gulf... he was talking to someone at the counter and then he left...Mew..order his one guard to take Chopper back to the mansion .....

M: Started Following Gulf..he look at him..Gulf has lost some weight he is wearing a dirty T-shirt..I guess this is the same T-shirt that he was wearing two months back..before leaving the mansion...

Gulf was walking for so long...he looks tired..he enters a very old building and went to the first floor...Mew followed him and stop at the stairs when he heard him talking to someone...

Man: I am warning you if I won't get the rent by this week I will throw you out of this place..

G: I am so sorry sir...I will definitely pay you...I am searching for a job I am not well lately that's why I lost my last job...can you please give me some time...please...

Man: only end of this week if you want a job then go to that small convenience store they need someone for help...and pay me by this week else I won't allow you here..

G: went inside his room and then came out with a bread in his hand...gulf today you manage with this...I promise I will give you a one-time meal in the evening..Gulf was talking to himself...Mew immediately hid when he sees Gulf is coming towards the stairs and asks his men to follow Gulf...

Mew move towards Gulf's room and broke the lock to get inside...he saw it is a small dirty room...

A room which is smaller than his washroom...there is no kitchen no bedroom in his apartment ...there is just a small hall and small washroom...the walls are so dirty that mew felt like vomiting...

He looked around and he realized there are only 3 utensils..there is no food in the kitchen just a packet of bread...I guess he is eating this one pack for so long...

G: Didn't get the job there and he started coming back to home...I guess I won't be able to feed myself any food today... it's okay...I can stay hungry for one more night...ahh my stomach again started hurting maybe I am not eating well for a long time.....he is coming back when he saw Mew standing there with his boys...

G: Baloo...I mean Mew...what are you doing here..how are you??

M: I am good I am here for business when I saw you in street...so what are you doing here?? How is your life...where is pufai... And when you come from Paris...

G: Gave a big smile to Mew...yes life is great Mew...I am so happy and Pufai is also good...she was missing her dad so we came here but soon we will go back...I am so thankful to you that you gave me this life which I deserve Mew..

M: what are you doing here...??

G: ahh...his stomach started paining...he bit his lips to hide his pain...I am here for shopping but now I am feeling tired so I think I should...goooo...

Mew immediately holds Gulf in his arm to stop making him fall on the ground..coz Gulf fainted...

M: Bring the car now...Mew took him hospital and the Doctor examined him..

M: Doctor what happened??

Doc: Is he not eating well.. it looks like a malnutrition case...oh god he is too weak...is he working too much.. he looks so tired ... I am sorry but we have to admit him he needs care...and I have a doubt that he ate spoiled food ...maybe he has food poisoning too..we need to do full checkup and test to know his body's condition and he needs very good care else if he goes like this he will definitely die...

M: Hmm do whatever it needs but please help him...

What did you do to yourself Gulf...why didn't you return to your dad..

The only heir of the Kanawut empire and husband of Mew Suppasit is living his life like this...why??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.