40.Devil Saint

Gulf: Mew will you stop pretending how good you are...please don't try to be on my good books coz I know how bad you are...You don't need to bring my food I can take it by myself or will ask Mia...

Mew: Baby Mau ..I wanted to do this for you and our kid...let me take care of you..now stop frowning and eat this apple...and finish that milk too...

Gulf: No I had milk in the morning I won't drink now...I don't like milk...

Mew: Aww but honey, Mau loves milk come on be a good Mau and finish it in one go...

Gulf: No...

Mew: My little prince, my baby, my sweetie pie, my Good baby Mau come on finish it...

Gulf: Stop calling me with these weird names and the answer is still No...

Mew: Shifted close to Gulf...Mau...my sweet, lovely, Innocent, darling Mau please drink it ...it's good for the health...

Gulf: No No No..

Mew: Stop it now...finish this glass in one go else...I won't ask with this sweetness again...mew shouted...

Gulf whose tears started forming and lips curled to control his cry...I knew you are bad ...you were just pretending to be good...Gulf started crying...

Mew: oh no no no baby I am sorry please I just lost my patience baby please I am sorry...don't cry...

Saint: Aww what happened Gulf why are you crying...

Zee: Mew what happened??

Mew: Nothing Zee I was asking him to drink milk and he was refusing it so I just raised my voice by mistake...

Gulf: Raised...he scolded me..shouted in this state...he has no respect for me even when I am carrying his baby...I don't like milk still I drink it every day but if I don't like anything then how can I drink it twice a day...so I refused but he shouted...gulf cry more...

Saint: I know Gulfie..he is always like this with me also...I can understand your pain even Zee also never defended me but don't worry I am always there for you..

Mew and Zee looked at Saint in disbelief...

Gulf: Aww Saint I am sorry you have to deal with all these...they are just two heartless bastards...

Mew and Zee looked at each other heartless bastards ...

Zee: Gulf I can understand that I did wrong with you but I am not heartless and Mew asked me to send you Paris I have nothing to do with all this and Baby when I didn't defend you from Mew...you know I am the reason why Mew still can't kick your ass for your sarcastic comments...

Mew: But this time no one will save you, Saint ..

Saint: get up to run from Mew and Mew was running behind him...Zee again stands between them...Mew
Please let it be na..and baby stops messing around...

Mew: No I won't leave this asshole ...he is getting on my nerves now..

Saint: Stop running and he looked at mew poke his finger in his eye and gave a devilish smile to Mew before turning towards Gulf...

Mew didn't understand what Saint is trying to do but it's late to understand...

Saint: Gulfie can you see he always being mean to me and while you were not here he used to give deathly glares to me, he shouted at me every time...even he asked Zee not to talk to me for whole fucking month...he neglected our chopper...whenever chopper missed you he wanted his Papa's love but this man always shows his hatred towards him...think gulf what will happen to your kids ...if you again left him he will behave coldly with your kid too...