8. Please talk

Gulf stays away from Mew for two weeks...his routine was still doing Mew's work but without talking to Mew....even he was not talking to anyone... sometimes Mew caught him exchanging information with Mia but that is also up to his needs...

Gulf mostly stays in his room...and thinking of his life...missing his girlfriend and his dad...Gulf is very realistic person he accepts things easily....He understood that it's hard to escape so at least not to do anything which provokes anyone and they will hurt him...he knew he is not going to be here forever....he is just waiting for the time when his dad's loyal staff will find him or his dad....

But it's been more than one and half months and he is still here...he is still managing with 2 sets of clothes and working his ass off to learn things...

One day Gulf gets up late in the morning and went down in hurry to prepare Mew's breakfast but suddenly his shirt caught in something and it tore...

Gulf: shit...he looked at himself the shirt is torn from waist side...he wanted to take care of it but he thought first he will prepare food for Mew then he will fix his shirt...

Gulf has done with his breakfast when he saw one of Mew's bodyguards Benj is looking at Gulf with lustful eyes...

Gulf felt uncomfortable...Gulf thought he will fix the shirt first...with that intention Gulf went to the washroom near the kitchen and before he could close the door someone pushed him inside...

Gulf looked at the man he is Benj who is pushing Gulf to the back wall and tried to kiss him...his hands were already inside Gulf's shirt and he said....Oh, you are so delicious Gulf let me also have a taste of you, honey....

And in the next moment, everyone heard a loud scream and in few seconds a person who was screaming broke the door of the washroom and fell on the floor...everyone looked at what happened...

And they saw Type is beating the shit out of Benj ..Benj is already soaked in blood...

Mew: who was talking to Zee on the first floor he saw the scene and run to save his men...Zee also followed him...

But when Mew reached down the show was already over and Gulf left from the scene...

Mew: what happened??

Mia: Phi since morning Benj is looking at P'Gulf with bad intention and when P'Gulf entered the washroom to fix his torn shirt Benj also entered and I guess he tried to do something bad with P'Gulf...

Mew immediately glared at Benj...did you tried to touch him...

Benj: Boss... it's not true it's not my mistake ..he was the one who tried to seduce me..

Mew: he grabbed Benj's collar and said...you dared to touch him...Benj did you forget that how bad I am or you wish for a painful death....He can never ever do such cheap things...and you are trying to say The Gulf kanawut the most handsome man in this mansion or I can say the most handsome man in this whole city tried to seduce you...are you fucking kidding me Benj...Zee take him and you know what to do...

Mew left and heard a gunshot from the first floor..now you understood what happened when someone tried to touch my man...he goes to Gulf's room and knocked on the door...Gulf looked at Mew...
Gulf started removing his shirt...

Mew: What are you doing...??

Gulf: Do it Suppasit so that I don't have to live here in fear....do it fuck me till you get satisfied ...you wanted to see me in pain right do it ...take your god damn revenge and when you are done let me go...please...let me go....

Mew: I can't let you go Gulf neither I am here to hurt you....Took gulf shirt and tried to make him wear it.... but he saw his shirt is torn...why the hell you are wearing a torn shirt...

Gulf didn't reply and wear his shirt...

Mew: Gulf I wanted to apologize for my behavior...I did it several times but you didn't reply....can you please forgive me and please forget what happened that day...

Gulf Did not answer anything he kept on looking outside the window...

Mew: Gulf okay don't forgive but if anything like this happens just let me know...I will take care of this ...I will make sure that you are safe here....

Gulf: You are expecting me to tell a rapist about another rapist....

Mew: Felt a sharp pain in his heart by listening to a rapist word from Gulf....

Mew: Gulf I am ready to do anything just please forgive me I won't ever touch you I promise...but please stop giving this silent treatment to me...

Gulf: if you are sorry then release my dad Suppasit...

Mew looked at Gulf and tried to understand what Gulf said...Mew immediately took his phone and call Zee...Release Akil Kanawut now...

Zee: what?? Have you lost it do you even know how hard it was to kidnap him...I won't do it..

Mew: I am not asking....Mew disconnected the call and messaged someone else ....

Zee: He is mad ..Baby I need to go I can't let this happen...

Zee was getting ready to go out...when he saw Saint standing without clothes in front of Zee..

Zee: Baby not now I need to go...

Saint: Okay then send my bodyguard in before going...

Zee: Baby...

Saint: What you choose Akil Kanawut is more important or your boyfriend's mood...

Zee: Baby I seriously need to go...I know you are trying to just help that punk in releasing his dad...

Saint: Babes I gonna get fucked right here right now...so decide you want me to get fucked by you or my bodyguard...choose baby...

Zee: This is not a fair baby....Zee stopped coz he knows his hot-headed baby can do anything....

Saint: I will give you a blowjob too...

Zee: Fuck you, Mew...Zee jumped on Saint coz he doesn't want to slide this opportunity....baby I love you...

Saint: I love you too my Horny beast....

Author's Note

Mew: List down things which you need for day-to-day life and your clothes brand too..I will buy it for you...

Gulf: let it be Suppasit just bring me any clothes coz you won't be able to afford my style...

Mew: Try me, Love....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.