6.𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Mew: what the hell you and your dad think that we all are toys ....you are just like your dad and now I will teach you how I handle a brat like you... You will learn a good lesson now.....

Mew was fuming in anger he took a belt from the table and tied gulf's hand in the bed rod and started removing his clothes...

Gulf: leave me you bastard... don't dare to touch me...I will kill you...fucker leave me...I will beat the shit out of you ..just leave me Suppasit...

Mew: Kill me later hubby first let me teach you some manners which your parents forgot to teach you...Mew is now standing naked in front of Gulf and he gets on the top of Gulf...he started removing Gulf's clothes ...and while doing that Mew is biting Gulf's neck...he is sucking it hard and letting the younger shout more...

Gulf is screaming his lungs out...his voice started trembling when Mew put hands under his shorts....

Gulf: No...no...please don't...aaahhhh

Gulf felt a sharp pain when Mew enters his finger directly in Type's hole....

Gulf: No...please.... don't....I beg you don't...please ....aaahhh...

Mew: looked at Gulf and said how come this angry lion become a scared puppy.. now say you will kill my family ..you are just like your bastard dad....

Mew's eyes widened when he saw Gulf is crying...the tears are flowing from Gulf's eyes and he is begging continuously...

Gulf: Mom..help me...mamma...mamma please leave me...mamma...

Mew: who was angry like hell and ready to make gulf regret is now looking at Gulf with concern...he removes his finger from gulf's cavity and unties him immediately...

Gulf immediately Pull his shorts.... pushes himself far from Mew and he fell from bed gulf find a corner and started crying....Mom....Momma.....

Mew was shocked coz he knew Gulf's mom is already dead few years back due to cancer...and he felt bad that how gulf is calling his mom for help....

Mew who saw gulf only shouting and passing sarcastic comments now he can see that boy crying for his mom in fear...

Mew felt bad and he wears his clothes and left the room...

The whole day he was waiting for gulf to bring food...he is not actually waiting for food but for gulf...he doesn't have the strength to go and check on the boy after what he has done...

In evening...

Mia: P'Mew here is your food...today P'Gulf didn't come to the kitchen so I bring food for you..you are hungry right ...you didn't have food for the whole day..

Mew: Thanks Mia...did gulf had anything...

Mia: No, I went to ask him but he didn't let me in said he don't want anything...I guess he was crying...

Mew: hmm...go...

Mew called zee in his cabin..

Zee: Yes Mew what happened??

Mew: can you please ask Saint to come here...

Zee: Why?? Mew, he is my boyfriend don't try to be close to him why you want him...

Mew: Please call him and ask him to come and I know he is your boyfriend I don't have any ill intention for calling him...I just want him to talk to Gulf...

Zee: That brat...why Saint will talk to that brat...

Mew: Coz I want it...can you do this for me please...in this month I have seen them they are a bit close...

Zee: okay no issue...I trust you..

Zee immediately called Saint and ask him to come...

Mew: what about Mr.Akil Kanawut how he is doing...

Zee: He is getting good treatment ...we have to hide him for some more time ....till we negotiate with his few loyal men...then we can break his empire and you can proceed with your plan...but mew it's really difficult to hide him...we have to change the place every week...he is the really powerful person his men's are finding him everywhere....

Mew: Hmm I know what he is ...what about his son...they are not finding him...

Zee: No I didn't get any news on that...I guess they are concerned for Akil more....his son has nothing to do with Akil's empire he is still a student....

I think the group is finding Akil coz he only runs the empire and their work is affected by them....I am sure when we release Akil then he will use all his
power to find Gulf....

Saint: Hi baby...why you called me so urgently...I was sleeping peacefully....

Zee: Sorry baby actually Mew asked me to call you...he has something to say...you guys talk I will come in a minute ...

Saint: Yes Mew...what you need to talk to me...

Mew: can you please talk to Gulf and make him eat he is not eating since morning...and not getting out of his room..

Saint: And what you did...

Mew: we fought...

Saint: And??... Mew don't tell me that a person like gulf won't come out of his room or won't eat coz of just a fight...I heard how he kicked you on the first night..so tell me the whole truth...

Mew: Saint okay I tried to hurt him but please don't ask how why and all ...I am already regretting please help me...you know I want that boy alive in good condition....

Saint: hmm...okay ...I will talk to him...

Saint went to Gulf's room he knocked but no one responded he open the door and after an hour he came out fuming in anger...he directly entered Mew's office without knocking ....Zee and Mew were discussing something and both get startled coz of Saints sudden entry...

Saint: You are an asshole Zee and Mew you are a bastard...no wonder he hates you this much...you deserve that only...you deserve his hatred and I will pray one day he can escape from this hell and beat the shit out of you...

Zee: baby what happened ?? baby baby??

Saint didn't respond and left out of anger ...Zee followed his boyfriend coz he never saw Saint getting this much angry...

Mew: I am regretting it already...I think I should go and apologize for my behavior...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.