37.What did you say

Gulf opens his eyes after few hours of sleep and found himself in hospital...he got scared but when he looks at Mew he understood that he bring him here...but shit how I will pay this bill ... I don't have money and I can't tell him that...

M: oh you are up?? How are you feeling??

G: why did you bring me here??

M: you got fainted...

G: how I will pay this bill ....shit??

M: what??

G: Ah actually I forgot my phone and wallet at home so how I will pay the bill I was thinking about that...

M: Don't worry I will pay ...

G: okay.... please ask the doctor to discharge me I am fine now...

M: No you are not fine you look exhausted and the doctor said you are not eating well too..

G: No I can't stay here...he looks at the hospital room...mew can say gulf is getting worried about bills that if he stays here longer in this private room he has to pay more...and it will be expensive...No, its not like that ...maybe I skipped a few meals coz of being a bit busy lately...but I am fine gulf tried to get up...

M: No need to move ... And don't worry about bills I will take care of it..

G: No need I am fine now and give me your account number I will transfer the money...soon...

M: I don't want it back just stay here and let the doctor do his job...

G: why are you doing this ...you hate me right then why bother to help me....

M: I don't want to argue now, please..

Doc: Excuse me Mr. Mew and Mr. kanawut...I wanted to inform you that the reports are out and before I tell you what's in the report let me tell you that...this is a bit different but this is not a unique case so please don't get panic after hearing this...

Mew: What happened, Doctor??

Doc: we run few tests and its shows he is really very weak due to not eating well and he has lots of deficiency but the reason for his stomach ache is not spoiled food but he is 9 weeks pregnant..

Gulf: what?? Are goi in your senses I am a man how can I be pregnant??

Mew: What??

Doc: I told you ...you are not the only case ...we got a few more where men's can get pregnant...so relax don't get panic..and congratulations...now you have to take very good care of your Gulf...doctor left and Gulf and Mew still in shock...

It took few hours for Gulf and Mew to digest this news they searched online mew talk to a few other top gynecologists and everyone said that gulf is pregnant for real...

M: you are really pregnant...9 weeks means ..it is my child...?? You are pregnant with my child...

G: Hmm...it looks like...

M: let me ask the doctor when I can take you home??

G: home...??

M: you are pregnant with my child so till delivery, you have to live with me and follow my orders..whether you like it or not...

G: Are you sure?? Coz you asked me not to show you my face...

M: yes I am sure coz I saw your luxurious life...eating just a single slice of bread at lunch ...living in that smaller than a public toilet room..finding jobs in a bakery ...and wearing dirty clothes...I don't want my child to suffer..your body is weak and this child needs care, rest, and proper food..which you can't afford.. it's dangerous for my child's lives like that...I won't allow it..

G: you knew that...

M: I followed you but I don't care how you spend your life in your luxurious apartment I just don't want my child to stay like this...I won't let you take him ...

G: I won't take it...I promise after delivery I will give our child to you..coz first I am not in a position to feed him and second I know you can give our child love of both Dada and Mama ...

M: so you don't have an issue if I take my child...can you confirm this on legal papers..coz I can't take risk of trusting kanawut...

G: Yes...and I am ready to come with you till I give birth ...once I hand over this child to you I will come back here...if my body is weak and there is nutrition deficiency then it's not good for our child...and I don't want to harm this innocent soul....I will do whatever you say...

M: I don't care where you will go after giving me, my child... I just want my child that's it.. let me talk to a doctor for your discharge and then I will take you to the best gynecologist...and I will take care of that you will do all thing that is good for my child...

Mew took discharge ...met the gynecologist ...first, the gynecologist shouted at Gulf for his poor health condition but later she sends us to meet the nutritionist...took diet chart and took Gulf to my mansion...

Everyone is shocked to see gulf but when mew announced that he is going to be father everyone gets more shocked than happy for mew...but everyone looks at Gulf with complete hatred...Saint and Zee also didn't talk to Gulf...

Mew: took gulf to their room after eating with zee and saint....Go and rest...

Gulf: we are sleeping together...

Mew: hmm I won't leave my baby alone...I mean my child...

Gulf: Look down hmm I can understand...Mew are you still angry with me..??

Mew: No, coz people generally get angry with the person who matters to them and you don't matter to me now...the only relation I have with you is you are the mother of my baby and this relation will also end when you give me my child and after that, I won't let you see my children and you will never ever come close to us...

Gulf: Turned his back and said Okay...I will do whatever you say...Gulf's stomach growled loud...

Mew: are you hungry?? But you just ate before coming to the room...

Gulf: Yes but I don't know I don't feel full...

M: then why didn't you say anything...I told you should take care of my baby...

G: yes...but ... I feel shy asking for more food coz I am eating a lot compared to all of you..

M: So you are carrying a baby...you should eat more...Gulf is it about putting gain..are you afraid that you will put on weight that's why you are not eating coz I won't spare you if this is the case for letting my baby hungry....

G: No, I was eating very little for 2 months so I didn't get an idea how much to eat so I ate that much but I am hungry again...

M: Ok I will bring something for my child to eat...Mew left...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.