14. The Past

Mew a 7-year-old boy first son of Keit and Mink Suppasit was the topper of his school...he always topped in his school and wanted to be a doctor...

Today after the exam Mew is rushing to go home ...

Lhong: Mew let's go to eat ice cream we are finally done with exams and we have 3 months of holiday so let's go and spend some time together.....

Mew: No Lhong I have to go home my mom said my little Sister will come today...

Lhong: oh...so your mom is in the hospital??

Mew: I don't think so coz she said yesterday that today is her due date and when I will come home then we will go to the hospital...I am so happy...Lhong I am leaving byeee...

Mew reached home and see his mom ...Mom how is my baby...

Mom: Mew she is your sister don't call her as your daughter...she is mine...mom pouted...

Mew: Mom she will be too small so I will call her baby only...I will love her the most...pamper her and spoil her...

Dad: Yes Mew do everything you want ....now go get ready then we will leave...

They all go to the hospital as her mom choose to have surgery instead of normal delivery so they booked this day to bring their child into this world and they all are waiting for their new baby girl...

Mew and dad were waiting outside when the doctor said the mother and baby are fine and they can meet them...

Mew: aww mom look she so tiny...look at her fingers momma...oh she is so cute....

Dad: Mink your son got the toy...look how happy he is to get his sister...

Mink: yes I am sure he will take care of her very well...

From that moment Mew follows her sister everywhere whenever the nurse takes the baby for a bath or diaper change Mew follows them...and he learned first how to change the diaper before his dad...

As Mew was also a kid so he was not allowed to carry the baby but when they took the baby home sometimes his mom makes him sit on the bed with a pillow and put his sister on his lap...

Mew gets really happy to put his princess on his lap...aaaw momma see she smiled at me...she liked me...yes princess I am your brother...

Mew helped his mom in her work during his holiday he even take care of the princess, plays with her, and when his mom is sleeping he change Princess's diaper or make her stop crying by making funny faces...

Very soon when the princess turned 1 year Mew started to carry her he took care of her more ....after coming from school Mew's get busy with the baby....

Due to this, his parents get time for other work they sometimes leave Mew and princess with their helper and go out for business...they have faith that Mew will take very good care of her and he always proved them right...

Mew: Princess don't run come on don't trouble your brother come and eat fast..Princess come on sweety...Annie is again running from Mew trying to avoid eating...

Mink: Annie mama will beat you if you don't stop playing and eat your food like a good girl...

Annie: stopped looked at her mom and then to mew and started crying.....

Mew: Mom don't scold my princess...Mew immediately carry her in his arms and took him to the balcony after making her stop crying Mew started telling her story with full of expression...and make her eat..

Princess now I am going to study you go and play with mom...

Annie looked again at Mew and her eyes are again filled...

Mew: Princess stops pretending I know you wanna play but I have to study...Mew saw the tears are forming coz she doesn't like it when Mew leave her...

Okay okay, stop being melodramatic I will study in the morning now let's play...Mew made a routine according to his sister...he played with her till she falls asleep in Mew's arm...and after putting her in bed Mew also go to bed...he gets up at 4 am he study and after that at 7 am he go to school...he returned from school 3 pm and then stay with Princess...

Mink: we are so lucky Keit that we got a son like Mew ...he helped me in taking care of the princess and he manages his studies too...always topped in his school ...

Keit: yes That's why I have decided that I will fulfill his dream of becoming a doctor...I have taken a plot to build a hospital...where my Mew will help the others...they are really a happy family who are living their life peacefully....

When Mew came back home from the office and saw his dad is at home early today..mom and dad are trying to teach Annie to say, momma...

And she said momma...but unfortunately, that's not for Mink but for Mew...

Annie was not saying momma until she saw Mew...She runs towards Mew and said Momma... everyone laughed...

Mew: princess I am not momma I am your brother say bro or simply call me mew...come on princess say, Mew...

Annie: Momma...

Mew tried a lot but till she called him momma instead of Mew or bro and very soon Mew gave up and accepted to be momma for his princess...

Mink: Baby calls me also momma I am your real mother..Mew honey you stole my baby...mink pouted...

Mew: Momma don't worry I will call you momma all the time...

After 3 years...

Annie: Mewie...Mewiee...come ...finally she started calling him by his name but in a weird way.

Mew: princess now you stopped calling me Mom and started calling me mewie ...baby my name is Mew stop giving me weird names my friends make fun of me...Mew pouted...

Annie: Sit on Mew's lap and kissed on Mew's cheek...Mewie...she flashed a smile ...

Mew: princess you know how to make your mewie happy...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.