21.What the Hell

Gulf: shit what I was thinking ... it's okay gulf you were upset he just consoled you and it was nothing but a sympathy kiss...oh!! I love someone else how can I kiss him huh...shit...I lost my mind ....

Mew: Zee where is maze??...

Zee: why you are asking you are the one who asked me not to let you see him and punish him...after what he did with Gulf...

Mew: I know but I have some business with him tell me...

Zee: I know all your business Mew ...please lock the door this time ....by the way from when you started thinking from your dick instead of your mind ...I mean what maze did you still want all this really??

Mew: You are staying too much with a saint I can see the effect...just assuming things like him and talk without thinking much...I am not going to fuck him or release him I just wanted to meet him ...

Zee: okay I trust you ...he is in the basement...

Mew went to the basement where the maze was tied...hello maze...

Maze: Mew...Mew, finally you came...see what Zee has done to me please untie me... it's paining..he hit me too...see my face and he didn't let me eat too...why he is doing this to me....

Mew: coz I asked him to do all this....

Maze: what?? but why ?? why are you doing this to me ... I am with you for so long and I always helped you...I told you I was jealous and I won't do it again please untie me please baby...

Mew: yes right you always helped me and so good to me even we were fuck buddies and that's why you are still alive ....coz I know what you did is out of jealousy and you never thought I will react like that and beat Gulf but I can't ever forget that I did that just coz of you...so I am sorry maze but I need to set an example that no one can mess with me and my husband I won't tolerate that..

Maze: Mew I'm sorry, please...

Mew: Mew gave a forceful punch to Maze and said a sorry is not enough for what you did Maze and be thankful Maze that I am not that strict with you coz I believe even after everything you are my friend...but you need your lesson too...so bear your punishment...

Mew turned to go when maze said so you are in love with that asshole...this is not you this is his love in your heart talking...maze laughed....what you think he will return your love ...never mew he will never love you the way I do...punish me to any extent but please be mine mew .... I can't share you with anyone...

Mew left the room and go to his office thinking about the gulf ...do I really started falling for that boy or what maze said is it right that Gulf can't fall in love with me....fuck what am I thinking as if I am interested...come on mew just forget all this and concentrate on your work...what if we stay close he starts liking me....fuck fuck fuck my mind can't think anything apart from that boy ....

At night...

Gulf was preparing to sleep when he saw mew's men bringing Mew's stuff in...

Gulf: what happened?? Why are you bringing Mew's stuff here??

Mew: entered and looked at gulf... He instructed his boys to put things in the room and leave...I am going to stay in this room...

Gulf: what ??  Are we going to exchange our rooms?? Gulf is looking everywhere except Mew...he is trying to avoid coz of what they did in the morning...

Mew: no I am going to stay in this room from now on..we will share this room...

Gulf: but Why??

Mew: My room has a water clogging issue and I feel more comfortable in my room...do you have any issue with this..

Gulf: No I don't have any issue...Gulf murmur it's your house your room who am I to object wherever you sleep...

Mew: okay Mau then can we sleep I am really tired...

Gulf: what did you call me ...??

Mew: Mau...

Gulf: Mau?? What it means...

Mew: A cat..you look like a small cat to me ....

Gulf: what nonsense you won't call me with that name I don't like such a weird name am I look like a street animal to you...

Mew: I will call you with this only it seems cute..and now when I know you hate this name then for sure I will call you by this name...Mau..Mau ...Mau

Gulf: Stop teasing me ....gulf pouted and mew laughed...but mew stopped in between his laugh when gulf said you look good when you laugh...I pray you always smile and stay happy...

Mew gets shy after hearing it....he gets on the bed and pat the other side of the bed to ask Gulf to sleep too...he turned his back from gulf and smiled like an idiot....

The next morning when Mew opens his eyes and felt a weight on his chest he looked at his chest and saw Gulf is sleeping on his chest actually Gulf is sleeping on Mew's body ... Mew's face turned red after seeing that...he smiled like an idiot again...he immediately closed his eyes and pretends to be asleep...he wanted gulf to be so close for longer....

Gulf in sleep tried to turn but mew is not allowing him so he moans in his sleep....

Mew gulped coz he felt something under his pants reacted much faster....Mew is rubbing gulf's back from one hand and from the other, he is holding Gulf's hands ...he didn't realise when he took Gulf's hand down and started rubbing his member....

Mew's eyes widened but he realized that now he is not the one who is leading Gulf's hand and rubbing his member but it's gulf who is playing with his member....

A moan escaped from Mew...both of them pretended to be asleep but their hand is still working...Mew is rubbing Gulf's back and Gulf is moving his hand on Mew's pants which is pleasuring Mew's member...

Mew bite his lips with every touch...his toe finger curled ....he wanted to moan louder but he was afraid that if he did that maybe gulf will stop doing what he is doing.....

Author's Note:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.