55.Our love

After few years...

Mew: Gulf....Gulf...Gulf Kanawut...come down now...mew came from a business trip after a week and started shouting...he is looking really angry...

Gulf: Heard mew's voice first he felt happy that his husband has returned but soon he gulped Gulf Kanawut..?? oh god I am in trouble...he calls me by my dad's name....means he is too angry did he know the truth shit..he somehow gather some courage and show himself in front of his husband...Baby, you are back wao...Gulf Gave a kiss to his husband which Mew tried to avoid but Gulf didn't give him chance to move...

Mew: why did you meet Akil Kanawut yesterday...what do you think if you do something behind my back I won't discover it...

Gulf: phew oh that...I thought...

Mew: you thought what...is there anything else which I need to know...

Gulf: oh No I mean I was missing mom very much and I realized I don't have any single photos of her so I asked him to give...that's it...

I am sorry if that hurts your emotion I won't ask him again... I won't miss my mom too happy....gulf cried...no need to make me realise as if I cheated on you...yeah I went behind your back coz I was missing her a lot...but I am sorry I should have asked you...this is your house you are the boss here... I forgot that I am sorry...Gulf started his melodrama to avoid any other questions from Mew...

Mew: Oh baby I am so sorry I thought you miss him and meeting him behind me...I was scared what if he will again try to take you from me...he is dangerous honey you know na ....Mew hugged Gulf...I am sorry I never intended to hurt you...and who said I am the boss you are the boss of this family and my heart baby...you are my life and I was just scared I am so sorry....

Gulf: okay go and get fresh ... I will bring tea for you...

Mew smiled and went to his room...I am such an idiot...

Saint: Hello bestie...so you choose not to tell him again...

Gulf: Saint I am scared....how can I tell him that Tharn's full name is Tharn Kanawut and my dad adopted him so that after him he has someone who takes over his property and his name ...that he misses me and he was so lonely..and he wanted to start his life again with Tharn ...he shut all his illegal business and doing a business legally...and he is so sorry for what he did...he wanted to meet me and kids but he know Mew never let me meet him so he adopted Tharn...he was an orphan and dad wanted to do something good for someone...

Saint: So you forgive him by this little goodie-goodie act...

Gulf: No never he put Gun on my baby and tried to kill my Baloo I will never ever forgive him...but what is Tharn's mistake in this...why he will suffer in all this...I can see how genuinely that boy is helping my kids and work hard to keep this bond...

Saint: So what the issue make mew understand too...

Gulf: No saint...It complicated..

First, Tharn is his biggest enemy's son...Mew will not accept this and he will never allow his kids to even see him...

Second, Annie and Type both love Tharn which means they are in love with their uncle... and if mew will know this he will blame the boy to mislead his kids...or consider it as my dad's filthy move..

Third, Even if accept it but what about Tharn ...we don't know whose love he will accept or maybe he didn't accept anyone's love..in all situation my children will be heartbroken...