11.Insecurities

Mew stay there and watched Gulf laughing with Saint...

Maze: You can only do that Mew....

Mew: what do you mean by that..

Maze: I hate the way you look at that boy..he touches Mew's ass and said why don't you come to my room tonight...

Mew: We have a meeting maze let's finish that first...Mew go inside and continued his meeting...

Gulf looks into the sky from the window...oh I guess it will rain...I love rain...his face fell coz, not like earlier he can go out on rain to play or go for a long drive...

Saint: let's go to Mew's cabin...he is in another room now and his meeting will go for a long...Mew has a large balcony in his office and it is not covered you can enjoy the rain there...

Gulf: can we do that I just love rain saint...but If suppasit found out he will be angry...

Saint: chill ..First I am Saint I do what I like and no one says anything to me...second Mew never stops me from doing anything if it's not affecting his work and third Zee is my boyfriend if Mew said anything then My Zee will handle him..

Gulf: chuckle ...Are you sure Zee will handle that bastard coz whatever I have observed he always takes his friend's side...

Saint: Babes you know a man can fear nothing except not getting Sex...so if Zee ever tried to take mew's side then I threaten him that I will make him sleep on the couch for the next 1 month and I torture him for a whole month by sleeping naked in front of him....

Gulf and Saint are on Mew's balcony and Gulf was laughing so good...oh my god...Saint, you are impossible...now I pity your boyfriend coz you are really evil...ha ha ha ha....

Mew: who just entered his office look at the Gulf who is laughing like a baby...

Maze: Don't tell me sweetheart that you are in love with his smile and beauty...and wanted to get fucked by this little very aggressive creature...Mew looked to Maze...and maze said what !!! Aww, Mew I know you always topped but sweety your wife is an Alpha here so don't expect him to give you his ass...don't be disheartened baby I am always ready...

Mew looked at the slutty expression of maze, mew was a bit hurt too by hearing the bitter truth from maze...he drags Maze to the storeroom...

Mew: You dared to speak with me like this maze... I guess you need to learn a lesson on how to talk to your boss...

Maze: Teach me, boss....Punish me for being so rude to you...punish me hard...

Mew opened his plant's button pulls down his underwear and till Maze did the same with his pants...Mew motioned Maze to suck his dick...and maze did ...after torturing his mouth Mew turns him and directly enter his dick inside the maze and started fucking...

Mew: say sorry with each thrust Maze...coz I hate when someone tried to look down on me...I hate when someone challenges me and I hate when someone tells me that I won't get what I want...

Maze: I am sorry boss...aahhh Sorry...sorry..sorry...

Mew heard a sorry but that is not from Maze he looked towards the door and saw Gulf who immediately go out by saying sorry...

Gulf: shit...he returned to Saint...

Saint: I asked you to bring a table from the storeroom why didn't you bring it and why you are looking pale...is everything all right did you see a ghost or what in the storeroom..