5.Don't Touch Me

Gulf prepared food for Mew and every time mew rejected it by saying it is not edible...Gulf went to the kitchen its 10 Pm and he is still preparing food for Mew...

Saint: If you prepare like this you won't be able to finish by morning...let me help you..

Gulf: But that bastard asked everyone not to help me..

Saint: Laughed ... I don't work for your bastard..so no rule for me...saint teaches few shortcuts to Gulf and finally he prepared the food..

Gulf: Thanks for the help..hi, I am Gulf Kanawut, and you??

Saint: Hi I am a saint...do you know zee...??

Gulf: Yes that asshole who stays with that bastard right??

Saint: Laughed ....yes that asshole is my boyfriend...

Gulf: Oh sorry...

Saint: Sorry for what?? calling him an asshole or he being my boyfriend...

Gulf: Calling him an asshole in front of you...ideally, I still believe he is an asshole..but you helped me so I should not say this in front of you...

Saint: You are something I really like you...

Gulf: Can I ask you something...??

Saint: I don't know where is your dad, why they kidnapped you and I can't help you in escape too.... neither I will call for help...I won't do anything against Mew though I hate what they do still, I can't do anything ....now ask if you have anything else to ask...

Gulf: Oh..nothing...I was about to ask where is my dad...no issue...I can understand...you helped me in cooking and that is enough...by the way why are you here?? Don't mind but you said that you don't like what Zee do then why are you dating him......

Saint: I came here to pick Zee for a long drive...due to their work we don't get time for each other...and yes I don't like Zee's work but he can't leave Mew and I can't leave him...they were together for so long...and I don't care what he does I just love the way he is with me...I love his romantic sides...not his criminal side...

Gulf: That asshole...oops sorry I mean he is romantic he looks scary...

Saint: No he is not ...he is way too romantic then he look saint blushed...now we are done with the food let's go to give him food...I am dying to see my man...

Gulf and saint went to a cabin where Mew and Zee were discussing something...

Gulf: Food...

Mew: This is still...

Mew was interrupted by a saint...Mew stop this tantrum and eat what you have served don't forget your old days ...and from when you started insulting foods...

Mew: Looked at saint and then zee and started eating whatever Gulf brought...

Gulf: Saint I like you ...you are too good .....you have become an expert in controlling wild animals...

Zee and Mew looked at Gulf...

Zee: You rascal what you called us...

Saint: Zee the thing which you guys did with him it doesn't show any humanity...so, please...and Gulf don't you learn manners at your home...you can't call a mad man as a man on his face...so please don't call them wild animals on their face...

Gulf: Hmm yeah Saint...

Mew: Saint I guess you are here to pick Zee please take him and don't try to be too friendly with my wife.

Gulf: Huh....Wife my foot...

Gulf returned to the kitchen and ate what he left for himself...it was still horrible but he ate it ...he went to his room to take a bath he cleaned his clothes and as he has only two pairs of clothes...one in which he got kidnapped and other his marriage suit...

He somehow managed his one month in the mansion..by doing his work cleaning the room, washing Mew's clothes, making him 3-time meals, taking care of his dog chopper ...gulf has never done a thing for himself but now he is doing so much for his kidnapper for the sake of his dad...whenever Gulf ask to release his dad mew always answer first start doing work properly make me believe that you are perfect wife then I will leave your dad...

One day after completing his work he came to his room to sleep ...as he doesn't have clothes he wears a tank top and underpants at night...

He just wears shorts and his tank top and lays on his bed...he looked when he heard someone...he saw Mew and asked why are you here..now what you want...

Mew: The guest room is renovating so I will sleep here from now onwards....

Gulf: No I am not going to share a room with you...

Mew: I am not asking you love ...Don't forget this is my room ...Get up that is my side of the bed...

Gulf: No...that is my side too...and I am not getting up go and find a place somewhere else...don't tell me in this big mansion you don't have a place to sleep....

Mew: And why do you think I will give my place to you...or sleep somewhere else...no one is going out from this room..don't forget we are married and the soon you accept this fact is better for your dad...

Gulf: You are a coward Suppasit..what do you think you can keep me here for your whole life...when I will be free I will make you suffer...I will kill you and your whole family....

Mew looked at Gulf and in next moment gulf was choaking ...aahhh leave...mew grabbed Gulf's throat and gulf can see his death in Mew's eyes...they were red and very deadly....

Gulf: Slapping Mew's hand to leave he couldn't breathe...he was coughing..his whole face become pale...

Mew closed his eyes and try to calm down..he throws gulf on the bed..and gets on his top...Don't test my patience Love ...else you will regret it your whole life....

Gulf was coughing hard...he somehow gathers some strength and pushes mew don't touch me...

Mew: smirk so you hate when I touch you...aahh...but we are husbands Love and I can touch my husband whenever I want...mew grab gulf's hand and pull him to bed...we forgot to have our first night Love...so let's do it...gulf eye widened...what...no..

Gulf: NO MEW ...mew has pinned gulf very strongly and gulf is trapped under Mew's body...Mew took his belt from the table and tied gulf's hand and said now I will show you what happened when someone tests my patience...I was lenient on you coz of some reason but now you ...yourself invited the beast in your court....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.