Its my Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 2)

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed as I walked in the door.

I jumped at the loud noise when Tiffany and I walked in. I looked at Tiffany, she was smiling from ear to ear. Her smile was so contagious  I couldn't hold back my own smile. Everything was overwhelming in a positive way and it made my heart warm knowing these people love me and would celebrate me as a person. Even after all the shitty things I've done.

"Happy birthday baby!" Kaylee said to me after she kissed me. "I hope today we can make you happy; even if it is just for a little while. Her hand wrapped around my next as our kissed became more intense. My hands started to slither around her waist, but it didn't last long. "Okay! Lets start the festive" I heard Janet yell and walking off towards the dining room. Everyone in the room laughed at our moment. Kaylee and I looked a bit embarrassed.  Before moving Kaylee held on to me for a bit longer before we started to walk. 

"Don't worry this makes me so happy. I'm just happy I can celebrate my birthday with you" I said while we walked to all go sit at the dining table.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked everyone.

"Well, I was thinking we watch some home videos of you and Addison. Then we cut the cake and play any type of games you want to play and after all of that everyone can give out their gifts to you. Then you can run free" Janet said before presenting a big smile.

"oh no" I said in embarrassment. Those home videos are going to be the talk of next two weeks. 

"Ha, I can't wait to see this and take tons of pictures just in case I need to blackmail you for something," Tiffany said as she smiles mischievously, Making sure her camera is ready.

"I swear to god Tiff I will kill you" I sternly say pointing at her. All Tiffany did was raise her eyebrow and smirk and then walk away with her phone in hand heading right toward the couch.

"Everyone go find a spot in the living room while I get the home videos ready," Janet said.

I rushed to secure my favorite spot on the couch which was the spot with the armrest. I had Kaylee sit in my lap and everyone else bunched up on the couch. Addison was sitting on Tiff's lap and Adam and Amy were sitting side by side wrapped up in a blanket.

"Ok so this is the first video that Chloe has ever popped up on. It was Addison's birthday party she had in first grade," Janet said in excitement. 

"Oh! I remember this we had a fight during playtime outside and later that evening before our parents picked us up Chloe came back and apologized" Addison explained, with a grin on her face. You could see it in her eyes, it was almost like it was yesterday when it happened. 

"Oh yeah, I wanted to play with you and you didn't so I started playing with your toys anyway" I laughed thinking of our little fight as kids. "You pushed me so I kicked you and we began to wrestle right in the middle of the playground like a WWE match." I said while looking at Addison.  

"Who won?" Tiffany and Kaylee asked at the same time. Both Tiffany and I laughed before one of us could get a word out. 

"Believe it or not guys they both went home with cuts and scratches on their face, arms and legs. Those two together could really cause damage to someone if they needed to fight. It was an even match" Janet said as she looked at both me and Addison with love in her eyes. 

Everyone in the living room were quiet and in shock of what Janet just told them. I guess they didn't expect me or maybe Addison to win that fight. I guess we'll never know. 

"Oh my god we are going to look horrible" Addison said in disgust. I laughed at her comment. 

"is that what you've been thinking about this whole time while they were talking" I asked as i had a little smirk on my face. "ha, YES!" she said.