"Whats going on"

I did not review this so if it has errors I'm sorry

Kaylee POV

While walking up the steps I was looking at my little brother having the time of his life. He has this big smile on his face. Chloe was carrying Alex on her back. He was laying upside down with his legs over Chloe's shoulders. He was giggling and making funny faces at Lilly. All I could hear were giggles.

"Look at Alexander he's upside down sissy," she said to me while pointing at him. Lilly was laughing so much it made me think of what it would be if I told someone what happens in my family. If I save my little brother and sister from the hurt to come when they get older.

"I see him, he's a little monkey," I said. I laughed along with my sister.

"It's time to take showers you two," I said. They both whined in response.

"Noooo" Alexander whined while trying to kick his legs but was unsuccessful because Chloe was holding them.

"And to make them fast you both will be bathing together," I said pointing at them both.

We were now in the room and Chloe started getting things in order so when the kids are done we can all sleep.

"Hey, so how do you want to sleep," she asked. I knew what she meant by how do you want to sleep. She is wondering if I would be sleeping next to her and at that moment I didn't have the answer.

"Idk," I said before taking my brother and sister into the bathroom and started their bath.

"Hey guys, how would you feel if maybe a couple days a week we come and stay here?" I asked while giving them a smile.

"Yeah!" They said in unison.

"Ok cool, now hurry so we can sleep" I commanded. I sat down on the toilet. Closing my eyes and I sigh in frustration. What I'm I going to do? How am I going to keep this up?

5 Minutes later

After Alex, and Lilly took their baths I made sure they brushed their teeth. As we were walking out of the bathroom Chloe was already passed out on the bed and was curled up in a ball.

Turning off all the lights I guided my brother and sister to the bed and laid down. Chloe is laying next to me while I am laying next to Alex and Alex is lying next to Lilly.  Chloe and I were back to back. I want her to cuddle me. I want to feel safe but I also can't let her think that I'm over what happened at school.
Because I'm not.

I do know she's worried about me and my family but I'll tell her later. I don't have a plan and without a plan, things can go wrong.

Chloe POV

Kaylee thinks I'm sleeping but I'm not. I want to cuddle her. I want to be there for her but who knows if she wants me to. Hell, she won't even tell me how her face and back got that way.

I felt movement in the bed. It was Kaylee. She was walking towards the bags on the other end of the room. I saw her digging inside it until she pulled out something but I couldn't see what she had in her hand. She had put something in her mouth and swallowed before coming back to bed.

"What is going on?" I asked. I'm very worried about her. I don't know enough about her.

"Nothing of your concern" Kaylee replied.

Sorry, I'm so late...