"What do you want to know?"

I decided to get nosy. I slowly slid out the bed and crawled over to Kaylee's bag. I started to dig through the big part of her bag and only saw clothes and socks and underwear which were very nice. Then I looked in the smaller part of her bag. The first thing I saw was tampons. I nicely moved them out my way revealing an orange pill bottle. I picked it up and read it.

It said only take 1 pill a night if symptoms start to show again. I continued to read. Zolpidem was the name of the drug. I didn't know what this medication was for, so I looked it up. Finally, the information popped up on google. It's meant to treat insomnia.

My heart dropped.

I quickly got up and walked toward the bed. I tapped on Kaylee's shoulder and she immediately turned around. Instead of talking I just showed her the pill bottle and she closed her eyes in disappointment. I don't think she was disappointed that I found it. I think it was because it's something she didn't want me to know.
"Can we talk?" I asked. she grabbed the orange pill bottle out of my hand and quickly crawled out of the bed throwing the pill bottle back in her bag. She didn't say a word she just walked out of the room and continued down the stairs. I followed, we ended up outside on the front porch.

I didn't turn the porch light on because my mom would be able to see it from her room. Kaylee sat down on the chair and put her hand on her face laying her elbows on her knees.

"What do you want to know Chloe?" She asked in disappointment. I went to sit next to her and tried to touch her but she pushed me away.

"Chloe no!" She yelled. She continued to ask the same question.

"What do you want to know?" She asked again. She turned her whole body facing the opposite of me. I decided to keep my hands to myself until I could get her to calm down and know I wasn't mad or disappointed.

"I want to know how long you've been this way?" I asked. The brunette turned around and gave me a shocked and confused look.

"That's all you want to know?" She asked surprised. I nodded my head.

"I've had this since middle school" she answered and sighed right after.

"Are you disappointed in yourself?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes like I was shocked, which I was.

"Yes, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in myself letting you find out" she said while tears were leaving her face. I wiped the tears away and pulled her close. Her head was now laying on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist to let her know I understood and I wanted her to feel comfortable.

"You shouldn't be disappointed. Even though we don't know each other that long doesn't mean I don't care about you and I won't judge you. I want to be there for you" I said reassuring her.

"I know it's just that you have some much on your plate that you don't need my mess my problems not yet," Kaylee said.

"Ok, how about someday this week my mom can take Lilly and Alex out somewhere while we tell each other everything I promise I won't judge," I asked. Kaylee nodded her head in an up and down motion.

"I agree Chloe but your moods can be so iffy. We will see ok? You come first before me" Kaylee said.

The rest of the night was quiet and peaceful. We saw all the stars and the beautiful moon. We shared a couple of jokes before Kaylee fell asleep. I carried her upstairs and gently placed her back in bed. The rest of the night was history.

Ok, long time guys right. I honestly have no idea what this book has come to so I'm going to stop publishing chapters and focus on the chapters I have published because this book is trash. I know you guys think it is too.

This will be the last chapter for a while so please have patience. Thanks🤓😊🤗