"Please just talk"

I had already taken my anti-depressants and I was starting to feel them working. I had a beer in my hand and a joint in the other. I knew it wasn't good to drink after taking the pills but at this point, I couldn't care less. The blunt was just to help ease me even more.

For a while, I swung on the swing and sat in the castle for a while. I got to a point where I could barely hold myself. I laid on the grass and closed my eyes to think. As I was thinking I could hear footsteps getting louder. I didn't open my eye, it didn't matter who was walk closer. I thought it may have been maybe a kid but I was not even close to what I thought.

"Chloe" I heard someone speak my name. The voice sounded familiar. I still didn't open my eyes.

"Chloe get the hell up" I heard the familiar voice command me to do. I raised my middle finger up and moved my hand where I heard the speaking coming from.

"Chloe you're an ass" The girl stated. At that point, I knew who it was. I still didn't care to open my eyes. I took a sip of my drink and took a hit of my joint and continued to keep my eyes closed.

"What is up with you?" Tiffany asked. She sounded so concerned. She took the joint out my hand and took a hit and gave it back. I opened my eyes and she was sitting next to me.

"Why should it matter, I'd like to be alone for once and not bothered by my own friends," I said.

"Look, Chloe, if you think I'm going to leave you here, you must be out of your mind," Tiffany said before sighing. "And last time you were here you fucking passed out if I wasn't here something bad could have happened to you. You are lucky I didn't tell your mom" Tiffany explained. I gave Tiffany a look. I was very shocked it was her who brought me.

I and Tiffany always talked but I didn't think she cared about me. We are very close but I thought she was just doing it for Addison. I guess I was wrong.

"Look just because you saved me it doesn't mean I want to be saved again, now please can you leave" I pleaded. I walked over to the swing after throwing my beer away.

I stumbled a little walking to the swings. I could feel the weed kicking in now. It is a very strong weed too. "Chloe please, I want to talk seriously" I heard Tiffany plead. Once I was on the swing I turned to face the Blonde.

"Tiffany, what the hell do you want!" I spat. I now could feel myself getting overwhelmed and very mad.

"What's up with you and Kaylee?" She asked looking concerned. She wasn't even fazed by my yelling. I rolled my eyes at her question.

"One minute you two are fine then the next it's like nothing" she explained.

"All I'm saying is, don't push her away" Tiffany stated. She was now getting up from the swing and started to walk the way back to the school.

"Oh, stop being an ass. I know sometimes you can't help it but just try ok" The Blonde said before continuing to walk. I looked at her then nodded my head in a yes motion.

15 Minutes Later
I decided not to go back to school. I was now laying in my bed thinking of all the things I did to Kaylee. It wasn't nice of me. At some point, I would have to apologize. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and started to text everyone that we had the group project with.

Amigas Group chat

Addison😝was added to the chat
Kaylee❣️ was added to the chat
Kat😸was added to the chat
Tiffany😎 was added to the chat

Tiffany😎: whats up hoes

Kaylee❣️: Oh my god, why? I don't want to be in this chat I'm leaving.

🔪Chloe🚬: Look don't leave. I made this chat so I can talk to you guys about the project.

Addison🦋: Ok, cool but where are you, you're not at lunch?

🔪Chloe🚬: I'm home, and speaking of home. I want you guys to come to the house so we can work on the project....Everyone comes

Kat😸: Cool well I'm gonna go back to talking to James ✌🏾 bye Beauty's

Kaylee❣️: No

Addison🦋: I'll talk to her, Me and Babe will be there.

After reading the message Addison sent I threw my phone across the room. I had so much anger and for what. I am the one that fucks everything up. I am the reason my dad isn't here. Hell, I'm the reason why I don't even know my baby brother.

I started to cry. I could feel all my emotions pouring out. I curled into a ball and closed my eyes. I knew no one was home so I didn't have to keep my emotion to a minimum. A few minutes later I heard footsteps walking into my room, it was my mom. She placed two pills and a water bottle on my nightstand and gave me a kiss on my forehead before leaving my room

But before she could close the door fast enough a voice emerged. "Is she ok?" A woman asked. "She'll be ok, just have to give her time" I heard my mom say. That voice sounds familiar. I thought to myself.

Once my door was closed I took the pills and laid on the bed and continued to cry until the pills started to work and I fell asleep.

Addison POV

"Come on Kaylee just go" I begged, the brunette kept walking past me.

"I don't want to, I'll do my part of the project on my own" Kaylee said as we walked.

"Look, you don't even have to talk to her. You can just work but come and bring clothes" I said, trying to compromise with her. It is very hard trying to convince Kaylee but I think I'm breaking through to her.

She stopped walking and she took a breath before speaking.

"Fine I'll come," she said. I cheered in her response. "But, I'll think about staying," Kaylee said before walking off.

Ok thank for reading, Love you guys and good night if you see more wrong thing than usual it's because I took some medicine and I was writing while I es basically falling asleep. Anyways thanks for reading loves. 🤗

P.s: I have a feeling that it might now sound right so I'm going to rewrite It soon maybe in the morning or something.