Kids

"Here, right here girls," I said pointing at them.  "They're ok I cooked food for them, all they need is to change clothes for school," I said

"They do go to school right?" I asked unsure if they did or not.

"Yes they do go," Kaylee said.

"Well, I suggest you get them changed so you guys can have time to come back home and change" I suggested.

"I'll take this little guy" I hear my daughter say as she walks up to the little guy and picks him up.

I see my daughter holding the little boy and thoughts of her one day having some of her own with a beautiful loving wife by her side. Maybe Kaylee?

"Come on little guy, I have to get you ready for school" I hear Chloe say with a cute demanding voice. Alex starts to run away from Chloe. Chloe was now chasing  Alex. I started to laugh at the sight of her getting flustered. At least now she knows how hard it was when I had to chase her when she was a child when her mother used to drop her off at my house.

"Ok well girls have fun" I grabbed my bag and keys " I'm going to work, oh and Kaylee you can bring them anytime their so sweet," I said before giving a kiss on Chloe's forehead and giving Kaylee a hug. I went upstairs to give Addison a kiss as well.

"Have good day girls?" I said before leaving Addison room. "Oh and Tiffany you might as well start leaving your things here," I said knowing she stays 24/7. They're inseparable

This morning was different. Having those toddlers today made my day. If Kaylee is the one for Chloe she can bring those kids whenever she needs to or wants, but I'm still suspicious about them. I don't know why they would be scared of me at least not that scared.

Chloe POV

"Ha I got you," I said. I started to tickle the little guy. He started to giggle and squirm out of my hand of terror. "You shall not get away," I said in an evil but a childish voice. I picked him up into the air and let him pretend he was flying.
The little guy was laughing and smiling while he was in the air it was the cutest thing ever.

Alex was now on my shoulder, as I turned around I saw Kaylee looking at me with this smirk on her face.  "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," she said as she picked up her sister. "You're just cute that's all," she said as she went upstairs.

Kaylee and the kids and I were now in my room changing the kid's clothes. Kaylee was on the left side of the bed and I was on the right I was changing Alexs diaper. "You know how to change a diaper?" Kaylee asked with curiousness. "somewhat" I said not entirely lying. Alex was laying down I took the diaper off and wiped him with the baby wipes that was in the bag that Kaylee brought last night.

As I went to go throw away the nasty diaper in the trash Alex started running around the room naked. He was giggling when I started to chase him. Then I heard more giggles coming from the two girls. "Not funny," I said as I chased the boy and finally trapping him in front of my dresser. "Come on Alex we need to put a new diaper on and go"

"No" he spat giving me a frown.

"yes" I commanded. I picked him up and placed him back on the bed. I had to fight him to get the diaper on but I finally got it.

Kaylee and I were now strapping the kids up in their seat. It was about 8:00 and we didn't have to be at school till 8:30. That only gave us ten minutes to get where we needed to go.  I wasn't worried because Kaylee had this nice car that I've never seen before.

The car looked and felt like a sports car. You know how it feels when you get into a car and it feels sporty that is how this one was. I noticed that one of her tires had a flat. That is going to ruin our time.

To be continued.... lol sorry