"Do i stink"

Miss Jones (Addison & Chloe's mom )

Last night was a different scenery. It wasn't the typical going to bed then waking up for work type of thing.

Something happened between Chloe and Kaylee. I know because I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I followed. I also saw the bruises on Kaylee. It really threw me off but then also things started to puzzle together.

I don't believe Chloe would ever hit Kaylee. I know she can be very uncontrollable but she doesn't do things like that. Chloe's a child of drugs. I hate to say it but I know she smokes and does other things. Chloe can never really hide anything.

Everything is starting to make sense with Kaylee and her siblings now. Why they stay here and why her brother and sister get scared around people. I pulled out my phone to text Chloe.

Me: Hey can you give me Kaylee's number?
Sent at 7:30 am

Chloe: why, mom please don't do anything embarrassing PLEEASSSEE 😫
Received at 7:35

Me: I'm not Chloe just give me the number. I didn't think you would be up either.

Chloe: why do you want it? What are you going to do with it?

Me: relax Chloe I want to save it in my contacts just for emergencies That's all 😐😒 Overprotective much...

Chloe: Am not!😚 I know you and I don't want you doing anything Embarrassing 🤗🤓

Chloe: Here 313-564-8921 Good Morning I love you I'm going back to sleep now😘😴

Me: I love you too munchkin 😘

For now, I'm just going to add her in my contacts but if I get anymore suspicion about her Family I'm digging for information.

Kaylee POV

Movement in the bed woke me up. It was Chloe trying to get comfortable. When she wrapped her arms around me it felt like a key just found it's lock. She completed me and I know I completed her, but there are too many problems between me and her and my family for us to become something more.

I turned to face her. I studied her beautiful features. Her sexy pink lips and the way her hair lays. Oh, her scent, Her exquisite scent is lovely.

"You know what you smell like?" I asked out of nowhere. She opened her eyes giving me a confused look.

"Do I stink?" She asked. Still looking confused but also worried.

"Aha, no silly you smell heavenly," I said

"Oh well, what are heavenly smells to you?" She asked raising her eyebrow and smirking.

"Well," I sat up and continued to speak. "You smell like vanilla," I said climbing on top of her. I could tell she was shocked by my actions when she gasped a little.

"You smell so go that I want to taste you," I said my voice becoming my deeper and more aroused. I don't know what got into me but I liked it and I could tell the blonde did too. Her friend started to get excited.

"Umm.. what are you doing" Chloe asked? Her cheeks turning red and her breathing started to speed up.

"I don't know, but I want to kiss you". I didn't know what was going on but I sure knew one thing and that was getting her lips. I tired of leaning in to capture her lips but she stopped me and spoke.

"Are you sure? Last time we kissed we didn't talk and this is way past that... I don't want to go back to that and your little baby brother and sister are right beside us." Chloe explained. I could tell she was worried but I'm not and she shouldn't be either.

"They're sleeping," I said as I continued and leaned in and captured her lips. We fought over power and she won. She soon started to continue down towards my neck and started to suck.

I moaned at her actions. I could feel shivers moving down my body from Chloe's kisses. She paused, our lips were barely touching and we were breathing each other's air. Our foreheads were touching and we just took a moment to breathe before anyone could speak.

We both made eye contact. Chloe licked her lips while looking me in the eyes. Her eyes were now darker than usual. We were so in the moment that I didn't even notice that her friend was very aroused. When I moved she groaned. "Ughh"

I moved from the top of her and sat beside her where my baby sister was sleeping. "I didn't know I had much power over you," I said, smirking.

She gave me a confused look and I pointed at her bulge. "You should take care of that"

Chloe rolled her eyes and gave me a quick peck before getting out the bed and running to the restroom.

Twenty minutes later Chloe came back and laid beside me pulling me closer to her. "Good Morning Beautiful" was all she said before falling asleep. I smiled knowing I could do those things to her and it this between us could become something more if things didn't get in the way.

Chloe POV

We took the kids to school and came back home to change into the clothes we had for school and headed to school. Addison was already there with her girlfriend along with Kat.

When we pulled up they were both standing outside on the steps talking. I knew they saw us pull up when they stopped and looked at the car as Kaylee parked.

I hopped out of the car first. Wearing a black shirt with white block letters on the front saying Clyde and the number ten below it and gray sweatpants with black huaraches.

I walked over to Kaylee and waited for her to finally get out the car

I walked over to Kaylee and waited for her to finally get out the car. I had to boost her to get out because we were matching and it wasn't intentional. She finally got out of the car. The brunette was wearing a white shirt with black block letters saying Bonnie with the number nine below it with a black skirt and a pair of white huaraches.

I grabbed her things and closed the door. Before walking she looked at me in worry. I moved closer but not to close but before I said anything I noticed a couple of bruise on her neck that wasn't there yesterday.

"Umm Kaylee," I said trying not to make it seem like a big deal.

"Yes," she said making eye contact waiting for me to answer her.

"I might have given you a hickey or two," I said closing my eyes waiting for her to yell.

"Oh my god Chloe, Addison, and Tiffany are going to tease us and people are going to look at me crazy" she started to ramble. "People already hate that I'm so close to you and this isn't going to help me" Kaylee continued.

"Look, let's just see if they notice and if they do we'll make something up as we go. Ok" I declared. The brunette groaned in response.

Been a long time right. Lol ok, so I'm still editing another chapter. I just felt really bored and I made this one. I know it's going to be shitty but hey all my writing is shitty so what's new. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤗 well enjoy.