Unstable

Janet POV

I walked in Chloe's room to see her punching the wall near her bed. I ran towards her and gave her a hug. She reciprocated and held me tighter and cried. I made her sit down with me. She still cried as I held her. As I grabbed ahold of her hand they were bleeding and bruised. Her hand was turning purple and swelling by the minute.

"Why would she do this to me " Chloe cried out. Her breathing started to come rapidly. I held onto and tried to wave some air into her face with the papers that were all over the floor. In between, she breathes Chloe spoke.

"let...me...die," she said as she continued to breathe more out of control. I knew this was going to get worse. I picked her up and laid her in bed. "Addison!" I yelled. The door flew open.

"yes, mom" she answers. "Go get the medical bag the doctor gave us," I said. She ran out of-of the room only to be back in a few seconds with the bag.

"here is the bag," she says handing me the bag.

I take out a needle and look in the bag for the sedatives. Once I found the right one I then stuck the syringe in the bottle and sucked some of the liquid up in the needle then injecting it into Chloe. Chloe's breathing started to slow down and her face became more comfortable.

"Mom Why," Chloe said before passing out and falling asleep. I collapsed onto Chloe's bed crying at the sight of her being so hurt. I couldn't help but feel like this is my fault. When a mother sees their child in some type of distress they always feel if they could have done better. Looking up a Chloe I saw her hand and they were swelling and the bleeding continued so I grabbed some bandages from the bag and some cream to rub on her hands.

Once her hands were wrapped I tucked her back in bed to let her rest. I knew when she woke up she was going to feel some type of way. I will be there when she does. I know now that I am going to have to keep Addison and Chloe away from each other. I don't need a fight breaking out. They both took boxing so they'd be an equal match to each other but when Chloe is anger mode she kills.

I stood up from Chloe's bed and began to clean up her room. I picked up her dresser and put her drawers back into place. Her clothes were all over the floor so I began to pick them up and put them back in their right drawers. When I had picked up a pair of Chloe's underwear I had found photos of her and Kaylee in a book. The book didn't look complete. It looked like it was a gift that Chloe was making to give to Kaylee. I placed the book back in her drawer too and went back to cleaning.

Chloe POV

Waking up I felt kind of dizzy. My room was clean but I did have a big hole in the wall with some red spots in some places. When I tried to move my fingers there were sharp pains. I looked at my hand and they were wrapped up. I still remember what Addison did to me and I will never forgive her. Every time I get angry I forget the things I've done.

I sat up and went to my dresser and got a pair of sweats. I think I'm going to take a walk. Get my mind off everything maybe I'll even die walking. Wouldn't be so bad I thought. I went into my desk drawer and grabbed my pack of cigarettes and put them in my pocket. Once k got my clothes on I went downstairs. I heard mom and Addison and Tiffany talking.

"I want you to keep away from Chloe for a big Adds," mom says.

"what about me I have been Chloe's friend for a while" I heard Tiffany ask.

"Continue to be she needs you," mom said.

"I don't need anyone" I stated as I walked down the steps.

"Trust me I won't be near Addison ever again. She isn't my family" I said as I walked to the front door.

"Where are you going, Chloe?" Mom asks.