My baby

Janet POV

"Yes just the person I wanted to see" The doctor said as he walked up to me.

"I wanted to talk to you about Chloe. As I remember from the first time she was here was because she overdosed on her pills with some cocaine in her system." The doctor stated

"Yes Doctor, what is it then" I retorted.

"well when Chloe was here because of Kaylee I took her blood but that is beside the point. She had a high amount of Cocaine in her system and I wanted to let you know as soon as possible but from what I'm hearing from the other nurses she is here because of it." He said.

"Yes sir, she is here because of an overdose" I said trying to keep myself together.

"Well the only thing I can suggest is rehab. It has to be strict rehab. Now if you conduct this process you can't think of her as your daughter. She has to be thought of as a Patient." The doctor suggested

"I don't want her going to rehab. I don't want that on her record. I will do it myself. I understand what you are saying doctor." I spoke

"Ok well I am going to go back and get some paper work and Chloe will be free to go. Make sure her girlfriend is kind of hard on her as well. I see how she can affect Chloe" he said

"Ok thank you doctor" I said before he left walking out the door.

"Chloe baby, I hate that you do these things to yourself. I hate that I see you suffer but you won't talk to me. I know I'm not your birth mother but I try to do my best. Only if you knew I want to adopt you as my own. I see so much potential in you. You are so smart. I remember when you were young you were supposed to skip grades but your mother chose not to. She would constantly put you down and because of that this is the outcome. I wish I could go back and shield you from that." I spoke my mind to blonde sleeping.

The doctor opened the door. "Here is this paper work" he handed me a couple of papers and a pen.

"Here is my personal number you can call me, my name Antony and my office number is on the front of the card. Let me know if she is doing ok or things are getting worse" Antony says.

"Thank you, I know you guys get annoyed with us"

"No no, we don't and I'm a doctor I love what I do. Anything especially if it involves a teenager. No child should suffer." He says giving me a soft smile.

A nurse came in pushing in a wheelchair for Chloe.

"Ok she is going to sleep for the rest of the day  the medicine I prescribed her will make her sleep. For now she has to take them but as she progresses YOU Have a choice on whether or not she should take them. I emphasized you because I don't want her choosing. Now I know these medications are really not good for her but it is for her safety." He says

"A mothers instinct is a great one. Please use it" he says handing me the prescription.

"Thank you doctor and I will keep you updated. One more thing when can she go back to school" I asked.

"Well since her girlfriend is literally on every social media platform as well as Chloe I think she should go back next month. Give her some time to adjust to the situation and figure herself out as much as she can." Th doctor said giving me advice.

I thanked the doctor and started grabbing all of Chloe's things while they put her in her wheelchair. I went to go get the car so it would be easier for the nurses to get Chloe in the car. As I drove away I looked at Chloe giving her a soft smile. I knew she could get through this and she is going to come out stronger than every but I worry not too strong.

As soon as I got home Adam came outside and carried Chloe to her bed and tucked her in to sleep. He came back outside to help me with the rest of Chloe's things.

"Mom are you alright?" He asked his tone was full of concern.

"Yes baby I am I'm just tired" I answered not fully lying.

"Mom please don't lie to me, I'm not 15 anymore I'm an engaged man" he stated.

"I know baby but I'm fine I just have things going on. Chloe and her drugs and  violet and our problem and this whole thing with Kaylee and her family. It is a lot" I say sighing after.

"Mom if the thing about you and Miss Violet is about telling us something don't rush please" my son say

"What do you know about me and her?" I ask

" Well I am not blind mom. I know when I see love. I see it with Kaylee and Chloe and Addison and Tiffany. Even my wife towards me and I towards my wife."  My son says.

"I'm sorry Adam I didn't tell you" I say trying to keep my tears in. 

"Mom who am I to tell you when to tell me things. I want you to be happy and if she makes you happy I'm here for it." Adam says with a smile

" I just didn't know you Swung that way mom" Adam says laughing and smirking.  I hit him on the shoulder and started to laugh too.

" before me and your father got together I was with a women but she broke my heart and he was there to mend it back together. Just to sum it up I'm bisexual" I say to my son.

"Well mom great to know. I think we all just need to rest. Addison is in her room. Tiffany had to come because Addison wouldn't let anyone in the room after Kaylee calmed down. Kaylee is on the couch sleep. She cried herself to sleep.  I just think everyone just need time to themselves" my sons says. His eyes showing sympathy.

"Ok well good Night I love you and see you in the morning I'll tell you what the doctor told me tomorrow. I say giving my son a kiss.

Long time no see guys I hope you like this chapter because I believe I tired and I think this might be an ok chapter. Let me know if it sucks. ❤️😂😂 if you guys possibly can name all of the characters in the book please it would help me a lot thank you ❤️