The science project

"Aren't I the one supposed to be doing the pulling" I joked but Kaylee had no smile on her face. 

"This isn't funny," she said. I could hear the anger in her voice. Kaylee leaned on the desk behind her and started to talk.

"What was that this morning?" She asked

"What was what?" I said acting dumb. I looked around not giving her eye contact. For a person that has only been here at this school for a day and a half. She sure knows how to warm up to people fast.

"Don't play, you know what I'm talking about Chloe?" she said pointing at me. She sat on top of the desk and gave me a look. It was like she was waiting for an answer. She crossed her arms still waiting for an answer.

She groaned. I could tell she was getting pretty annoyed. "Chloe I don't know if you think this is a joke or what but I don't"

"I don't think this is a joke. I'd just rather not talk about it." I replied. Looking into her light brown eyes.

"Can we just let it go please?" I asked. Moving closer in between her legs. Both our eyes were locked. We were now looking at each other almost eye to eye. She was a slight bit higher because of the desk she was sitting on. Which gave me a cute advantage.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. She was still giving me this blank response. Before I could think she leaned in and kissed me but she stopped and looked me in the eyes. It was like she was trying to figure me out by looking into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her and we continued what we started.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her a bit closer. Things started to heat up but was ended when the teacher came back into the class with students walking in behind her. The boys started to whistle. The girl just gave dirty looks at Kaylee.

"Girls please, no pda and go to class," the women said before pointing at the door to leave. Kaylee hopped off the desk and I grabbed our bags. We both basically ran out of the class.

On the walk to our next class, Kaylee and I hadn't spoken a word after what happened, last class. We would both glance at each other when one wasn't

(Kat is the cheerleader) Kat was sitting at our usual desk saving me and Kaylee's spot, but instead of me and Kaylee sitting by each other. I sat on the right side of the desk and Kaylee sat on the left leaving Kat in the middle.

Most of the class time was quiet. Kat was trying to make conversation with us both but it wasn't turning out so well. Kaylee was answering Kats questions so dry and I wasn't even answering them.

"Ok class," Mrs.Blake said while she clapped her hand to get the class attention.

"Ok, so today you will be getting the first six-week project" she explained. The kids in class groaned at the announcement.

"But I've made groups for everyone," she said holding up her pointer finger.

"I made them designed on personality and who you associate with," she said. The teacher opened her desk and took out a small stack of papers.

"Ok, when I call your name it means you are the team captain of the group. when I give you the paper to find your group." Mrs.Blake said

5 Minutes later

It was about 5 minutes later and the only people left were Kaylee Addison, Tiffany,
Kat and me.

"Addison" the teacher called out.

"Ok everyone, now get to work," the teacher said.

"Ok, so I guess I'm the team captain and we are all a group," Addison said.

Kaylee POV

Everything that happened at the end of the last period had me lost. I'm trying to figure out Chloe. One minute she is fine the next she's pissed then shes ok after. I hated the fact she didn't want to talk about what happened.

She can't always run away from her problems. Then having her ask me if she could kiss me shocked me. I was dumb for leaning in and let it continue after the first kiss. It's not that I didn't want to make out with the blonde. It was the fact I have no clue what this is. All from what I know she could be playing me.

I and her making out all the time can't keep happening. Chloe and I have only known each other for 4 days. We barely know each other's background. I think I'll try and stay away from her, oh wait I can't. This is going to be a long week. I thought to myself.

Big plans for this. Watch it be shitty though 😂. Anyway ,hope you like.