Right?

Chloe POV

After five minutes of taking it, things started to feel funny. I couldn't think properly. I felt happy. I've never felt so happy before and I like it. I smoked a little more weed before getting up. It was a struggle but I did. I wanted to find Kaylee but instead, I felt a hand grabbed mine.

I was soon in a bedroom I didn't know and laying on a bed that wasn't mine. It was a girl. She had black hair. She was kissing my neck and grinding on me. I didn't know who it was but I wasn't having it. I tried pushing her off but I was too weak.

"Chloe why are you fighting me," the girl said as she caressed my cheek. I looked away.

"You know Chloe, we were friends and I was there for you. You blocked me out. Out of everything." As she spoke she held both my hands. Soon as she said that I knew exactly who it was.

"I liked you, Chloe. I still do, but now you have that little bitch Kaylee. Chloe, you don't even know enough about her. Do you even know who her father is? Do you truly know how rich her family is? She doesn't belong here. I'll just let you find out."

The next thing I remember is two girls barging in the room. I started to black out from all the action that was going on. My eyes kept opening and closing. First thing I saw was Tiffany push Veronica off and on to the floor. Then Addison picked up Veronica and started to yell at her.

All the screaming and yelling was enough for me. I couldn't handle it. "Chloe are you ok?" Tiffany asked before I passed out.

~Next Morning~

Fuck my head. The light that shines in the room made my head feel like a hammer was pounding my head. I turned to face away from the sun. There was the brunette laying next to me. Her hair was all over her face.

I dragged myself out of bed. I only had a pair of boxers on and a sports bra on. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Brushing my teeth and combing my hair and putting it in a ponytail. Walking out I saw Kaylee still laying the same way as before. I closed the blinds so when Kaylee wakes the sun won't bother her.

When walking downstairs I noticed Addison and Tiffany laying on the couch. The tv was playing and they were watching The Incredibles.
"Hey, guys" I shouted.

"Hey" they greeted in unison.

I walked to the kitchen to make me a bowl of cereal. Addison and Tiffany both hopped up from the couch and followed me. They both had sat down at the bar and started to stare at me. I continued to make my cereal and they continued to stare.

"What are you guys looking at," I asked, annoyed a little.

"Do you remember anything from last night, Chloe?" Addison asked.

"No, really the only thing I remember is me taking some good ass drug. Then everything went blank from there" I explained before putting a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"Do you remember what drug it was?" Tiffany asked. I could hear the curiosity in her voice.

"No, I think it may have been weed through"

"Chloe it wasn't weed" she sighed then continued to speak. "It was cocaine"

"Ok," I said nonchalantly

"OK! OK IS ALL YOU CAN SAY" Addison yelled in anger.

"Shut up before Kaylee comes" I commanded.

"Why are you guys yelling it's too early for that" Kaylee said as she walked down the steps.

"Don't say shit on what I took last night to her" I command.

"I'll give you a week to tell her if you don't I will Chloe. Addison whispered in my ear before walking off and dragging Tiffany back to the couch.

I wrapped my arms around Kaylee's waist and held her close. "Hey, beautiful how'd you sleep?"

"I slept pretty nice and you?"

"Great"

"So what were you guys talking about" Kaylee asked.

"Nothing that concerns you beautiful," I said without trying to get annoyed.

"Ok," Kaylee said I could see hurt fill her eyes.

"Guys let's watch a movie" Tiffany suggested.

"What movie"Kaylee asks

"Atomic Blonde," Tiffany says while holding up the movie.

"Ok let's go watch it" Kaylee agreed.

The drug is all that's there. Drug is ok. Right?

Ok been a while. I feel like this chapter is going to be shit because it took me so long and I just think it's going to be shit