You Wouldn't Know

I have edited this one hope you like. Please tell me if you see anything wrong. Thanks 🤓

Chloe was squirming under me every time I'd move. The poking got worse and bigger. I tried to stop squirming but as I did their were parts of the movie that scared the living Hell out of me. As I jump and squirm in  Chloe's lap, she let out a low moan and gripping my waist to make me stop moving.

She gently pushed me off her lap and speed walked to the restroom.
"I'll be back," she said. Her voice sounded very uneasy.

"Guys I'll be back," I said pointing behind me. I went upstairs to see if Chloe was in her room.

Which she was.

As I walked in there was a light coming from her bathroom door. The door was cracked open and I could hear Chloe talking.

"Fuck me man, What the hell is this" I heard the frustrated blond say.

I knocked on the door to make my
presence known.

"Umm yeah," Chloe said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.
"It's me Kaylee" I felt concerned about why Chloe left.

"Hey, Chloe can you come out?" I said softly waiting for her to come out from the bathroom

She slowly opened the door looking confused as to why I was there.

"Did I do something wrong?" I said looking down at my feet.

"No you've done nothing," Chloe said giving me a soft smile.

I moved towards Chloe's bed and Sat down on the edge. I started to look down at my feet. "Then why did you leave" my curiosity got the best of me.

Chloe slowly walked towards where I was sitting and sat on the right side of me.
"I have problems," she said looking into my eyes.

"Everyone has problems it's OK. I said giving her a soft smile.

"Well my problems are different you wouldn't understand," the blonde said looking away.

"I think I would understand, "I said smiling with a small chuckle. At that moment I shouldn't have said that. Chloe's facial expression changed. she quickly stood up and started to yell at me.

"How could you think this is funny? she said looking at me with fiery. I tried to speak but was interrupted. "You know nothing of what I've been through or what I have to go through!" she spat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you," I said slowly getting tears in my eyes.

"Whatever get the fuck out," she said pointing at the door. I jumped from her response.

I started to walk and I could feel her trailing behind me. Once I made it out of the door I turned around to look at her one last time. She slammed the door in my face

No one's POV still in Chloe's room

Once the door was shut the blonde clasped on the bed and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Kaylee POV

I walked down the stairs and back to the movie room. When I walked in Addison and Tiffany were looking at me with concern.
"I'm guessing you heard what happened?'" I asked the two girls.

"No we didn't we just heard the door slam," Addison said.

I nodded my head and walked to the chair that I was sitting in earlier.

"So what exactly happened Kaylee?" Addison asked grabbing my hand and holding it.

"Well, really I don't know," I said with confusion looking at Addison.

" All I did was say everyone has problems and I smiled at her and I kind of laughed, "I said while squinting my face as I'm realizing what pissed Chloe off.

Addison facepalmed herself and shook her head.

"Well all I can say was that was not a good idea," the brunet said. I nodded my head in realization.

"Just let her chill," Addison said. Giving me a hug before scooting back beside her Girlfriend.

"OK let's finish the movie and then we can go to sleep after,," Tiffany said while pressing play on the remote.

20 Minutes Later

"Well that was a good movie," Tiffany said while we were walking back to the room.

As we were walking I realized I left my phone on the couch. "Guys I left my phone downstairs I'll be back"

In response, they both nodded their heads and kept walking towards the room. Once I got my phone I walked back to the room but as I was walking past Chloe's I could hear a small whimper coming from Chloe's room.

I slowly opened the door to see Chloe curled up in a ball. Slowly I walked closer towards the bed and I could clearly hear whimpers from the blonde.

"Chloe " I whispered

"Chloe you OK," I said while rubbing her back.

As I was looking at her you could see the sweat on her forehead and her eyes squeezed shut. This is the most vulnerable moment I've seen Chloe. Only knowing her for two days I could see she has been through things that have taken a toll on her life drastically.

I walked to her bathroom and got a small towel and wet it a little. once I made it back to the bed I crawled beside her to lay down next to her. Pulling her closer towards me I slowly put the damp towel on her head and wrapped my arms around her. I wanted her to feel safe.

"Chloe its OK I'm here" I whispered in her ear. I brought my hand to the side of her face to move the hair behind her ear.

"Chloe It's a dream wake up" she slowly started to relax.

"I want to understand," I said softly in her ear.

I wasn't feeling good this weekend. 😕 I've been going through some things and it's been affecting me. I hope it goes away when school starts Monday but yeah, umm enjoy😀😕