Play what's in hand

Dear Person who wrote the article

I know where Kaylee is. I'm playing my cards before she plays her own. Here is her address. 2235 Westwood Dr. Maybe she'll be happy I did this. So she can get her perfect life back.

1 Day later

Thank you, how do I repay you? I'm actually in town. Just email me back.

Kaylee POV

I know Chloe I didn't tell you but that is no excuse. I understand if you hate me but please don't use that to foul your drug habit. It isn't a fun thing.

As I was speaking to her Chloe gripped my hand. "I don't hate you... I was just mad and confused and every other emotion known to man." Chloe explained

"I may have done something bad," Chloe said

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," I said trying to convince her it wasn't.

"It's bad, I may have told a journalist where you live.

My heart sunk from what she said.

"I'm not mad, I just want to know why did you do it?" I asked

"I did it because I heard you outside the school on the phone talking about your life and how you wouldn't be here if your father hadn't have done what he did" Chloe explained. I could see in her eye that she regretted everything but I could mostly see hurt.

"Chloe it's ok I'll deal with whatever comes just promise me you'll take care of yourself and stay away from the drugs." I wanted her to keep that promise for her sake.

"Damn Chloe... Please!" I shouted. It was loud enough for her to understand but not too loud where the doctors would think I'm hurting her. The blonde just nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to Addison ok, she thinks everything is her fault when it's mine. I have to help her. She helped me I need to return the favor." I kissed Chloe on the cheek and stood up and walked towards the door before I opened it I turned and gave Chloe and nice big smile and blew her a kiss. She pretended to grab it. On I went to find Addison.

"Tiffany, you can go in and see her but where do you think Addison is?" I asked.

"She is at home surprisingly" Tiffany answered.

"Ok, well thanks. Be careful around Chloe she seems stable now but I don't think it will be that long before everything is out her system" I informed Tiffany.

"Gotcha," she said as I was walking away.

I called Addison 5 times already she still hasn't answered. I know I'm not at the house yet but she would at least answer. As I'm pulling up I see Addison car in the driveway. I park my car next to her and look inside her car to see if she is sitting there. Nothing.

I immediately ring the doorbell. No one answered. I waited a couple of minutes before trying the door.

I tried opening and it opened right up. Addison left it unlocked. She must be really upset.

"Addison!" I yelled her name. I waited for an answer.

Nothing

I tried one more time

"Addison!" Still nothing.

The first place I checked was Addison's room. I opened the door quickly coming to find no one in the room. There was movement in Chloe's room.

I open the door slightly and peep my head through. There way Addison sitting on the floor looking through Chloe's things.

"The shit was right here in our house" Addison sobbed. She was talking about the drugs Chloe had.

"Where did you find it?" I asked.

"It was some in her dressier and some under her bed," Addison said point at all the places.

"You sure that's all?" I asked to confirm.

"No, I'm not sure. I'm not sure about anything at all lately."

"Ok Addison come here," I said as I patted my hand in the bed to sit there.

"Let me tell you something. Before I came here I had everything and things went bad. I became addicted to drugs and my girlfriend was there for me and got me help. I know and I understand." I explained.

"Just live day by day with Chloe. Be her sister that you are to her. Be her guardian angel, but don't put pressure on yourself" I said trying to give her advice.

"So about this past life when are you gonna tell me about all of it?" Addison asked. I could tell she was starting to feel better because of her usual self-was showing.

"Ok so let's get some food and I'll tell you all about it" I suggest.

"Bet," she said getting up and grabbing my hand and taking me downstairs to cook.

Chloe POV

"Ok, Ma'ma it's recommended that she see a therapist and rehab, but there are other alternatives for rehab. You can do it yourself but everyone that's around or taking care of her needs to be able to handle her." They said to my mother.

"Ok well I can do the self-rehab and she'll be going to therapy." My Mom answered.

"Now the medication is still necessary?" My Mom asked.

I didn't hear anyone after she asked the question. All I heard was the door shut. I started to get a craving. I wanted it. I needed it. I balled my fist trying to ease my want, but that didn't keep the doctor from hearing my heart monitor from beeping. The door opens quickly.

"What going on doctor why is her heart rate up like this?" My Mom asked.

"This is what I was talking about withdrawals from the drug she was taking" he answered.

"Look I will give her something so she can sleep but you have her after she is sleep just fill out the paperwork and she will be free to go and if you need anything just call," he said to give her his card.

The doctor walked over and put the needle in the tube and released the liquid. I followed the trail. It was going down the tube then up in my arm it went. Right as I was falling asleep a tear fell from my eye while looking at my mother.

I feel like this book is just getting worse and worse. 😱😭 My self-esteem about this book is low. I do hope you like it or try to.