Monday Fun Day

Edited 🌙

Day one after years of writing in this journal

I'm really excited and very horrified about today and  I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear to school. This morning Addison told me to wear something hot and badass, so I am. I hope I do a lot better today in my classes and nothing goes wrong.

Chloe POV

After writing in my Journal I placed it back under my bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. After I finished doing my essentials I heard my phone vibrate.

Addison: better wear something good I already told you

Me: Fuck off I heard you the first time and why didn't you just barge In my room like you normally do?

Addison: I was giving you space you know... stfu I'm just trying to help you get the girl. Bye!

Addison: Hurry up!

I didn't respond to the last text because it was pointless but why would she think I need space what would I do? Looking at the time I realize I have 20 minutes to get ready and knowing me. I'm indecisive. Looking in my closet for 5 minutes I only found 5 outfits.

I put every outfit I picked out and threw them on the bed

I put every outfit I picked out and threw them on the bed. looking at them about a minute I narrowed it down to two outfits.  I couldn't decide between the outfit with the gray sweatpants and black underwear with a long sleeve T-shirt with a red hoodie with cutoff sleeves with the first letter of my name and red and black high top Jordan's, or the white shirt and gray sweatpants and underwear with a gray stripe at the top and the rest black and a beanie along with red and white Jordan's.

"Chloe! Hurry up we have ten minutes to get to school" I heard my best friend yell from downstairs. I picked one of the outfits and threw them on.  I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs.

"I'm here," I said giving everyone a smile.

"Well good it took you long enough mom made breakfast it's on the table," Addison said pointing at the table.

I ran towards the table and sat down and started to eat my food. Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Good morning Chloe, how did you sleep?" Addison's mom asked.

"I slept well Miss Jones and good morning," I said after swallowing all the food that was in my mouth.

I saw her walk to the fridge getting her morning drink. She set it down on the table and gave me a genuine look.

"Chloe you know you can call me mom, you've been practically living with us since you were in elementary school,  it's ok to do that"

I stopped eating and turn to look at her. I gave her a smile. "I know I just forget and you know. I ate the last thing of egg I had left and took my dish to the sink.

"Thanks, mom for the breakfast," I said giving the Burnett a hug. She gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Come on Chloe we need to go we can't be late" I heard Addison yelling from the front door.

"Be safe you two and I love you" our mother yelled from the kitchen.

~School~

I went to my locker to get my things when Addison came beside my locker and started to talk.

"Wow look at Kaylee she is looking good" as soon as I heard that name I turned around to find the brunette beauty.

We immediately locked eyes.

Today is going to be great. I thought to myself.