Catch up part 2

Edited and perfect. Lol at least to me. 😊

"Well, I have to go I will see you at school Chloe," Kaylee said while getting her things and walking towards the door. I saw Addison and Tiffany following her.

"Hey why are yall leaving altogether?" I asked confused.

"We are taking her home," Addison said.

"Mrs.over protective," Addison said under her breath.
I got up and walked towards the brunette waiting by the door. I could see all her features. Her beautiful smile, those gorgeous eyes. Everything about her is perfect. She was perfect.

"Chloe? You ok" Kaylee said while waving her hand in my face to get my attention.

"Sorry, I got sidetracked " I started to blush. I opened up my arms for her to come closer.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Kaylee said while looking up at me giving me a hug. I turned to look down at her. Should I kiss her?

"Yeah I'll see you at school" I replied and letting loose of the hug. "

"Ok well we will see you guys in a bit," Addison said walking out the door. "Oh! And Adam please please don't wreck the house" My best friend said while actually leaving this time.

Adam POV

I haven't seen Chloe since I graduated. It has been awhile. I was the only guy in her life and she needed me but I had to leave. I have a family now and a great business. I'm gonna break the news to everyone when they are home. For now, I want to see how she has been holding up. After what happened this morning I need to have a talk with her.

"So Chloe, how are you and mom?" I had to ask. She and mom were so close when I was here and I wanted to make sure that didn't change. She was looking down playing with her hands. I heard a small chuckle come from her.

"What was the little chuckle for Chloe?" I was confused as to why she would laugh at that question.

She turned and faced me.

"I laughed because you refer to me as your sister and I'm not I don't understand" she gave me this tone I've dealt with before.

I scooted closer towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Chloe I don't care if you're not my sister or some adopted child I will treat you like family. Because to me, you are and you've been here since you were in middle school I've known you since you were a baby. So I think I can call your family. What is with you what happened to you." I was so shocked by her answer I knew she was unhappy but I thought it would have gone away by now.

"I'm sorry Adam I've been going through some changes and things have been happening to me that really never happened before, and at school, I had another flashback that caused Addison to carry me out of school," The blonde said while a tear fell down her face.

"Look, Chloe," I said while wiping the tears away "I know I left when you needed me most and I'm back now and I hope you can forgive me and whenever you need to talk to me you can" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"ADAM THOSE FLASHBACKS EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE," Chloe said. Tears were now falling from her eyes.

"Chloe look those flashback will slowly fade and if they don't we are here for you. Don't let those terrible images ruin everything and take over don't let them overpower you' remember those dreams happened a long time ago it's over"

"I'm sorry Adam I didn't mean to yell and I know but they feel real to me, and I and mom are ok we're not as close as we used to be but we are fine," the teary-eyed girl said while wiping away tears.

"Well that's great" I had to change the subject to something better. "Soo Kaylee," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

She turned to look at me. 

"What about Kaylee," Chloe said giving me this confused look while wiping away her tears. "You know what" giving her a light punch to the shoulder.

She got up and walked to the kitchen.

"I know you got something for her" I gave her a smirk.

" How would you know?" She said. She was acting kind of sassy.

"Because that's where you got the boner from" I stated. Giving her a smirk.

"Whatever, So," she said

"Even if I did I wouldn't have a clue what to do"
She said after taking a sip or her water. 

"Get to know her and take her out even invite her over I'm sure mom would be happy"

"She would be ecstatic about it but I don't want her happy about something I'm not sure about," Chloe said 

"Have you told her about your condition?" I asked

"Yeah I did"

"And what did she say?" I was curious to know how it went. Most people I would think would have taken it wrong and by the looks of how Kaylee was interacting with her, I think she took it well.

"Surprisingly she took it well," Chloe said with a sigh after.

"Wait why did you sigh"

"It's nothing" she immediately said.

"No, whenever you do that something is wrong or you have a doubt about something now tell me" I demanded her to spit it out.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm scared she won't speak to me at school I'm scared she will tell someone and I don't need to be the talk around school the bad talk at least"

"Chloe I think you'll be fine she said she will see you on Monday and she will speak to you, don't think bad ok" I got up to throw my beer away.

"And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't tell anyone because who does she have to tell exactly, she's new here"

"Now I'm gonna go to bed see you guys in a couple of hours " I gave Chloe a hug and went to find my old room.

Chloe POV

After Adam went to his room I went to mines. Once I was in my room I started to look for some clothes for me to sleep in. It was most of the time the usual sleepwear. I got me a pair of boxers and a sports bra and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

10 minutes later

I finished my shower and got in bed. Buzz. I heard my phone vibrate.

Unknown: hey is this Chloe?

Me: yeah who is dis?

Unknown: it's Kaylee😊

Me: oh hey, let me add you in my contacts

Kaylee😍: ok, well I was texting you that I had a great time and I look forward to hanging out again

Me: me too 🙂

Kaylee: well see you tomorrow Good Night

Me: Night 😴

Having her text me was the best thing ever and knowing she wanted to see me again made me so happy.

I finally updated yay and thanks for reading hope you like this chapter. Oh and Happy New Year I know it is late but I still wanted to say it to you lovely people. 🤓🙂😋