Dispair

Edited and fresh 💯🔥

Chloe POV

As I was waking up I heard Addison get home and go to her room. I could feel a warm body close wrapped around me. Not wanting to be near anyone right now. I decide to move to my bean bag chair and sit and contemplate things.

All these things are happening to me and I honestly can't take anymore. It's killing me. Slowly...
If it isn't a day or a week later it kills me more and more. I can't be loved. That girl in my bed, she doesn't want to know me. She's lying.. isn't she?... 

Kaylee POV

I couldn't feel any warmth next to me. Opening my eyes I realize Chloe isn't in the bed.  looking up across the bed Chloe was sitting curled up in her bean bag chair. She was just staring into nothing. No expression on her face. Not even a hint of emotion.

"Chloe," I said while sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed. She didn't acknowledge I was calling her. I slipped out of the bed and walked near Chloe and kneel down next to her.

"Chloe please speak to me" grabbing her hand in mines.

"Please don't talk to me," she said while pulling her hand away and turning away with her back facing me.

"Are you ok?" I asked knowing she wasn't. It was a dumb question to ask.

"Tha hell Kaylee what the fuck kind of question is that," she said still not facing me.

"I'm sorry I di-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Kaylee get the fuck out please, I don't need you nor do I want to talk to you," the blonde said while pointing towards the door. I gave her one last look before I left her room.

I decided to go talk to Addison. Right as I was about to knock I heard moans coming from her room. Great. I said to myself. I went downstairs to go watch tv in their living room. As I was walking I heard noises coming from the kitchen. It sounded like the dishes being cleaned. I turned the corner of the hallway to look and see who it was. "Hi honey is Chloe awake" it was their mother.

" yes Ma'am she is awake but she doesn't want anything to do with me," I say sadly. The women walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Honey, she didn't mean what she said. She just has a moment where she can't handle things or understand why"

She started to walk towards me. "Honey call me Janet," she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I feel old when people call me Ma'am"  I smiled and nodded my head. She went to the fridge and pulled out a sandwich on a plate along with one small little orange pill with a water bottle.

"Here give her the sandwich and leave the pill on the plate, if she wants it she can take it but I don't force her to take them," Janet said looking at the pill sadly.  "But if you don't think she needs it don't give it to her but just be aware her mood might not change," Chloe's mother said.

I took the plate and went to Chloe's room. She was now on her bed drawing. She looked so peaceful. Her blonde hair in a ponytail with one strand of hair hanging. You could now see all her features. Her beautiful blue eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Chloe said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How beautiful you," I said giving her a soft smile. I handed her the plate.

"Here, your mom told me to give you this".

"Where is the pill?" The blonde asked with no emotion. "Huh"

"I said where is the pill" she had a crossed look on her face. I'm not sure to give her the pill or not.

"Look just because you don't answer doesn't mean I'm not gonna stop asking," she said clarifying.

I took to pill out my pocket. "Here" I laid the pill on the bed and sat by Chloe. I was hoping she wouldn't take them, But my hopes were soon crushed when I saw her lay the pill in her mouth and swallow.

Ok, guys, I might post another chapter later tomorrow. But hope you like this one. Stay Humble my loves. 😍