A party And Drugs

Chloe POV

It's an hour before the party and everyone is happy about it besides Kaylee. I understand why she isn't but I want her to have fun and let loose a little bit more.

Kat and James were wearing basically a couples theme concept costume. Which Kat was Wonder women and James was Superman. They looked really nice and who knew James had abs under all that clothing.

Addison and Tiffany also did a couples concept. They wore a joker and Harley Quinn outfit. Tiffany was the joker and Addison was Harley Quinn. They look A one. Never expected them to be Instagram famous back in middle school but times have changed puberty hit and now they are. Tiffany is asking Kat to take their picture so they can post it on Instagram. Wow

Then there's me and Kaylee. After hours of arguing and making out, we come to a decision on what we were going to wear. In the process of the decision she tried to seduce me into trying to make me pick what she wanted, but I pulled through. Kaylee and I chose to wear and Kim impossible theme. I was Shego and she was Kim.

Everyone was changing. Kaylee and I in my room. Kaylee's little brother and sister with my mom. Tiffany, Kat, and Addison in Addison's room. James in Adams room. Most likely getting advice from Adam in the process. I haven't realized how tight the outfit was and what it was made from. It made it very easy to know what I had.

Kaylee had to convince me to rethink into wearing it. She said I would be fine even with the compression shorts. That eased my mind, but I was still worried.

"Hey, nothing is going to happen ok. I'll be right by your side" Kaylee said to comfort me. I smiled at her affection.

Kaylee and I started to change. Taking my shirt off I hadn't noticed I was looking at Kaylee. She was taking her shirt off and I started to see scars and maybe a couple of bruises. I didn't want to ask her what were they from but I did want her to know she's still beautiful to me. I walked over behind her and I started to kiss every single bruise and scar she had. She stiffed up a little from my actions but she slowly loosened up.

"You're beautiful," I said before continuing to take my own clothes off.

After getting my compression shorts on I started to put on my Shego costume and you could start to see how well built I was. My toned legs and thighs. Then my abs continuing to my arms. I looked in the mirror and I was very pleased with how I looked. I even dyed my hair for the party.

Everyone was ready but me. I wasn't mentally ready. I don't want people seeing my body like this. It's so exposed.

"Come on Chloe just come out I'm positive you look fine" I heard Addison try and compliment me from the other side of the door.

"Chloe you look fine like hot fine. You can at least get up for me" Kaylee said while looking at me In The eyes.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed my keys to my black Mustang off my dresser and grabbed Kaylee's hand and walked to the door with her.

"Finally you came out," Tiffany said is an annoyance after I opened the door.

"Wow you two look sexy as fuck together" Tiffany complemented us.

"Thanks, Tiff" Kaylee said giving her and Addison a smile.

"Ok, can we leave now?" I asked. Everyone spoke in unison and we started to leave.

~party~

As soon as we hit the front door all you could smell was drugs and alcohol. The air was thick and sticky. Grabbing a hold of Kaylee's hand I pull us further into the crowd and kept walking till we could see the drinks. Once there I made me and Kaylee a drink.

"I'm only drinking one Chloe so have as many as you want" Kaylee stated.

"Alright well come dance with me then"

I pulled her back into the crowd of people and we started to dance together. The Fifth Harmony song Down played through the loudspeakers.

We danced, and songs played and played. Every song that ended I would go and get me another drink. This was my 6 cup. Kaylee had more confidence then ever she started to grind on me. Holding the cup in my right hand while holding Kaylee's body against mine with my left.

As we swayed together I start to kiss her cheek and down to her neck with soft and gentle kisses. I could hear light moans as I kissed her. The song ended and so did my kisses. Kaylee looked at me flustered. Her cheeks were red.

"Come I heard they had stuff here," I told her as I guided her with me to try and find what I was looking for.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I didn't answer.

She continued to speak. "Are you talking about drugs?"

Still walking I heard someone call my name. Being intoxicated fucks you up but I am still able to know who called me.

"Chloe you made it" I heard Veronica say.

"Yeah I did now can you tell me does this party have weed?" I asked. Curiously.

"Actually yeah follow me," she said.

We followed and I and Kaylee sat down at a table with other groups of people. It was mostly the stoners. My type of people. That wasn't the only thing they were doing. It was other famous drugs. Xanax, weed, Cocaine, Ecstasy, and etc. I knew Xanax wasn't good. One of my favorite rappers overdoses on them. He was only 21 and he didn't even have a chance to live his life. Xanax was out.

Kaylee was already smoking the weed. She looked hot too. Still thinking about the other drugs one of the kids started to talk.

"Chloe try this, it's great," the boy said with excitement. I could tell he was already under a drugged state. I looked at the white powder. It won't hurt to try. I'll be fine, right? Thinking to myself. I made a line and lowered my head to Aline right with it and just as I was about to sniff it I heard Addison.

"Chloe!" She yelled.

"What" I answered.

"Are you serious?" She asked to point at the drug.

"I'm just trying it can I not try something new" I stated.

"I have no problem with you trying new things but why that of all" she answered.

"It's not like I'm doing heroin now chill" as I said, the boy cut in.

"Oh we also have that too," he said as he smiled.

"Hell no mister" I heard Kaylee say as she tried to stand.

"Jesus Kaylee you are fucked let me take you to Tiffany," Addison said.

"Chloe if you take that shit you better stay put till I come back" Addison commanded.

I took the line and laid back and waited for it to kick in.

Hey hey, I hope you love this chapter. I love you guys so much for reading my book and voting. Your comments are great as well. Thanks, luvs ❤️