Truth or Dare

Edited this one 😋 I am feeling a lot better about this. Now that I'm editing.

Kaylee POV

I was working on the work the teacher gave me until there was someone walking through the door. It was Chloe and Addison, as I'm looking at them I notice that Chloe had been crying before she got here and she had a big red mark on her face like if someone slapped her.

Her eyes were redder than usual and she seemed calm. Once they were at their seats Chloe sat on the right side of me and Addison sat on the left side of me. As I was looking at Chloe waiting for a response. She laid her head in her arms and didn't speak.

"What is her problem?" I asked Addison raising my eyebrow.

"She's in her world," Addison said looking at Chloe sadly then looking back at me.

"She didn't have to go off on me earlier. I was just trying to help" I said without making my voice crack.
Addison moved her hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"She didn't mean it. She's been through a lot and she has had people hurt her. She pushes everyone away for it. I promise you that she didn't mean it, it's just that she has anger problems and etc..." Addison said sighing afterward.

"Oh ok well then, thanks for telling me this it's very helpful." giving Addison a smile and turning towards Chloe and give her a soft smile. After the conversation, I went back to doing my work and checking up on Chloe every now and then but she never moved. I assumed she was sleep.

After class was over I waited in the hallway for Addison and Chloe. They were both walking together but The blonde had her hoodie on her head and not making eye contact with anyone.

"Hey, can you come over this weekend I'm having a sleepover. I know you are new but it might be nice." Addison asked cheerfully giving me puppy dog eyes. Knowing my mom she wouldn't even care if I was home. I didn't even call or text her to ask because she is too selfish to know she even has a daughter.

" Yeah, I will come over," I said with a smile.

"Great" she replied happily.

"Can I come today or no?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah that would be awesome!, my girlfriend will be there too so now it's equal," Addison said with joy clapping her hands.

"Ok so see you at my house I will send you the address, let me see your phone so I can add you in my contacts." I handed her my phone she started typing in her number then added another number in that I didn't know. She handed my phone back and got on hers and sent the message.

A: 2306 HillTion Road

K: Thanks see you at your house :)

~Sleepover~

As I'm walking up to the house I take in the detail of it. The house was beautiful and big. It was a white two-story house. It was like one of those houses you'd see in a magazine. As I'm walking towards the door I see a blurred figure becoming bigger as it got closer to the door. As I was about to ring the doorbell the door flung open revealing Addison smiling from ear to ear.

"Welcome to de Casa Addison" moving her arms out showing the inside of the house.

As I'm taking in the scenery I could see two stairways on both sides. Those stairs were leading to rooms but as you look further beyond the stairs there is a hallway that leads to the kitchen and living room. Walking in the living room I could see Chloe on the couch in a black tank top and black basketball shorts and Addison's girlfriend sitting next to her they were having a conversation.

"You can leave your things here we aren't going anywhere," Addison said pointing at the corner of the room by a bookcase.

Once I placed my things in that spot. I sat next to the girl waiting for them to say something.

"Ok guys it's my turn to pick our game this weekend," Addison said with a mischievous smirk.

"Ok so what's the game?" her girlfriend said giving her a questionable look.

"Truth or Dare," Addison said moving her finger together like She was coming up with some good dares and truths.

"Ok, Kaylee truth or Dare" Addison asked.

"Why me," I Whined. Flopping my hand in the air.

"Because you're our friend and I wanted to pick you," she said smiling at me.

"Ok truth"

"Is it true that you like helping people?" Addison asked.

"Well it depends, I'm either helping that person because I like them or I'm helping because they need it but for most people no I don't like helping them," I said giving her a smile.

"Ok my turn," I said before Addison could speak again.

"Truth or Dare Addison?"
I asked giving her a devious smile.

"Truth"

"Ok," I said giving me time to think of a question. I wasn't sure if I should ask her about her and Chloe.

"Is it true you have dated someone close to you? I couldn't help but ask the question. I waited for her to answer the question. She looked at Chloe but the blonde wasn't giving her attention.

"Maybe," Addison said.

Addison answering the questions gave me relief but and the same time. Was still concerned.

"Truth or dare Chloe?" Addison asked. The blonde looked Addison right in the eyes and gave her an annoyed look.

"Dare," she said with an annoyed tone.

"Ohhh ok trying to be a hard ass," Addison said chuckling after.
" I dare you and Kaylee to cuddle for the whole night when we go to sleep"

Addison said giving me and her a smile with a chuckle.
I was so nervous. When Chloe yelled at me earlier I wasn't sure if she was truly mad or what Addison told me about her anger but I was gonna find out tonight.

After a couple of dares with Chloe and Addison going back a forth on and on with dares And Addison and her girlfriend making out. It was time for bed and time for me and Chloe to cuddle. I wasn't scared of the thought of cuddling with Chloe. I was scared at the thought of Chloe yelling at me.

" Ok, you two let me show you where we are sleeping," Addison said pointing at a door.

As we were walking in there was two queens sized bed with lots of teddy bears. On one side of the room, there was a flat-screen and 2 console games.

"Ok, so this is where the happy cuddlers will be sleeping" Addison pointing at the bed with the red cover.

"And this is where I and my happy girlfriend is sleeping," she said pointing at the bed on the left side of our bed. This room is huge.

" Ok well, goodnight guys I'm tired, see you in the morning," Addison said pulling her girlfriend into bed with her, all you could hear was giggles on the other side of the room. It was cute all I could think was #goals.

"Ok so how do you want to do this?" I asked looking at Chloe waiting for her response. But I didn't get one she just grabbed my hand and pulled me in the bed with her. Wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me close.

Our body's felt like a puzzle being completed. Not thinking I opened my mouth and asked a question killing the silence.

"Soo your not mad at me," I asked hesitantly. I started to feel movement in my hair when she started to speak.

"No I'm not mad I never was," she said sighing afterward.
"I have a problem that's all" she quickly commented.

"Well that's good to know about you not being mad But not the problems," I said.
"Is there any way I can help?" I asked genuinely.

"Maybe but let's sleep ok" she answered pulling me closer to her and her face in the crook of my neck.

Edited in 2019 of Feb 8.