She's family

" Look, Kaylee, I think you and Chloe should take a break" Addison suggested. Her tone wasn't so happy. I know how she feels.

"I understand if you are mad because I'm saying this but hear me out" Addison tries to explain.

"look I understand I don't need you to explain to me about why you want us to take a break from each other. I truly agree because I have somethings I need to sort out myself at the moment" I say.

" Yeah, I heard that your Ex is in town. If you won't mind me asking when you do talk and sort things out are you getting back with her if she asks " Addison asks

" Honestly I don't know," I say sighing after.

" Whatever happens Happens but I do want Chloe to know I care about her " I truly care about Chloe but I'm not going to say I love her. She too much. She is broken and abusive towards me and everyone. I can handle her anger but this has to stop. She needs to get herself together. If it means me having to leave then I will.

" Tell her that I said get better and make peace with herself after I talk to her. I won't be able to say it without tearing up" I say, giving a favor for Addison to do before walking out of her room and in towards Chloe's.

As I open the door I find Chloe under her covers shivering. You could see where she was gripping the sheets from the pain she's in. I slowly close the door so she would know I was inside. I walked towards her bed and sat down at the end of it.

"Chloe are you up? We need to talk" I say softly

She removes the covers from over her face and sits up looking at me. The blonde's eyes looked like she was crying for help. They were so dark and soulless.

"what do you want to talk about," she says the words coming out kind of gritty.

"we need to take a break and I'm not suggesting it," I say sternly.

Chloe's whole facial expression changed from hurt to confused.

" Why?" Chloe says. Her voice was clear as day.

" This," I said pointing at us. " is not working you are being mean to everyone and you basically almost wanted to rape me. You are abusive and I can't be with someone like "You". I came from an abusive family and I refuse to go through it again." I explain. I emphasized "you" because I wanted her feeling to be hurt. I wanted to make her so mad that she will let me go easier.

" where are you going to stay what about your brother and sister," She asked

" I am going to stay with my Ex she has an apartment near here and my brother and sister will continue to stay here and go to school. I already spoke with your mom. She is fine with taking care of them. You stay away from them until I get to see how you are doing first in a month" I say to her as I get up readying myself to leave.

" So you are going to leave me while I'm like this?" Chloe says. Her voice becoming shaky as she spoke.

" I'm hoping you take this in a good way. I'm not explaining anymore." I say as I walk to the door.

Right as I open the door before walking out I turn around and speak one last time.

"Goodbye Chloe," I say. The look she gave me hurt so bad. She had tears running down her face and she was standing with a blanket around her and trembling. I paused for a second and took a breath before shutting the door.

I gave everyone a hug before I left home. Adam said I could always come back. There were some tears shed. We all knew I needed to do this and I just hope I can come back her to her and to that family. I am outside on the curb waiting for my Ex. Late, as usual, I thought. Then I see her pull up playing loud music by some artist that I'm pretty sure I don't like.

I turned down the radio and spoke. " Where Exactly do you stay," I ask

" Well, I got this nice apartment with a 1 bedroom 2 bath. It has an awesome view" she answered. She turned the music up and started to dance a little in her set as she drove.

I turned the radio down again. " No! You are changing that room because I'm not sharing a bed with you" I demanded. She tried to turn the radio back up but I put my hand in front of the button.

" Why are you staying with me because you miss me," she said with a cocky tone and wiggling her eyebrows.

"No I did not miss you I'm only here for some unfortunate circumstances" I corrected her.

"look I understand if you are here to take me back but I'm not going back and "we" I emphasized by pointing to myself and her. "are not getting back together". I said before looking out the window.

"look," I said taking a breath. "just change the room, please. I'm tired and just want to sleep "I say. I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes and thought to myself. You will get through this.

Chloe POV

"So did someone tell her to do what she did or she did it herself, "I asked out in anger as I walked down the stairs.

My mother stood up from the couch in the living room in response to my question. Adam told his fianćee to get up from his lap so he could be near our mother. She tried to join in with him but he told her to sit down.

"Yall heard me!" I shouted pointing at them. "Who did it?" I asked again.

Addison and Tiffany came running from the theater room in response to me being loud. "What's going on?" Addison questioned in confusion.

"What is going on is that I'm asking a question and no one answers and I'm getting fucking pissed," I said clenching my hand in a first.

"What is the question then?" Addison asks.

"Addison honey I think you should go back and watch your movie with Tiffany" My mother propose.

"No, she can stay because someone knows out of you four who told Kaylee TO LEAVE ME," I say yelling at the end.

"Maybe it doesn't matter Chloe. You should be focused on getting better" Adam said trying to change the subject.

" Yeah honey go back and lay down and I will bring food up to you" my mother suggest

Right as I was about to comply with that suggestion Addison spoke.

"I told her to leave you," Addison says with pride.

I ran down the steps and straight towards Addison. Tiffany moved in from of Addison. Blocking her from my grasp. Adam had one of my hand and was keeping me back.

"Chloe stop she is family. You don't fight family I'm sure she did it for a good reason." Adam spoke trying to reason with me about Addison decision. 

"oh yeah she is fucking family alright. someone always hurting me. keeping me from being happy" I say looking Addison in the eyes.

I snatched my hand from Adam and gave Addison one last look before walking off back up the steps to my room.

Addison POV

Chloe ran up the stair into her room. All you could hear was screaming and things being thrown around the room. Mom and Adam And Tiffany and I ran up to Chloe's room. The chucking of things stopped but then we started to hear pounding on the walls. As we all were going to go in there mom stopped us.

"It is my turn let me," she said giving us the stop signal.

Tiffany sat on the floor next to the door and pulled me into her lap and held me as I cried.