She's Precious

Dasdddaaaaa Edited 🔥

"She was so precious and loved, but was scared of being precious and loved"

I saw her lay down and not even look at me. With no emotion in her body. Nothing... "I hate that you took that pill, but I can't control you nor can I ask you not to take those things of despair" I got up and got my keys from off her dresser and moved back to the edge of her bed.

"All I want to do is help you. I want to be the one you want to talk to we may not know each other that much but I'm willing to learn you, know you, UNDERSTAND YOU!" I shouted out. I said as she flinches from my speaking. I didn't mean to yell like that but maybe she needed it.

"I'm leaving and I'm only asking once" I sighed

"Do you want me to stay?" I waited for her response but I got none. I started to walk towards the door. As I reached for the doorknob I heard her sheets moving.

"Wait.. stay please" her voice cracked.
I turned to look at her and she had tears leaving her eyes. I walked towards and crawled into the bed next to her a cuddled her.

Having her next to me made me think of my little sister and how she would need me to be with her. My sister wasn't exactly like Chloe but some things seem closer than others. As I kept thinking I had realized that I told my sister I would come back. I can't break that promise.

"Shit," I said hopping out of bed. Chloe looked at me with concern. "What is wrong?" She asked.

"I need to go talk to my sister then I'll be back, she- I promised her I'd tuck her in," I said with some truth and some not. I can't afford Chloe asking me a question right now. By the looks of it, I don't think she can comprehend anything those pills really kicked in.

I saw the blonde trying to get out of bed. " I'm coming" She stumbled a little before I caught her from falling. She was now looking at me with this cute smile that I couldn't resist. I helped her get balance.

"Fine, but I need you to stay in the car when I get there, ok?" I said waiting for her to answer me.

"Si," she said. I laughed a little from her response. It was cute.

I grabbed my keys and carried the blonde bridal style to the car. It was a good thing I didn't live far but not close either it was just enough.

*10 minutes later*

"Ok we are here it will only take me 5 minutes tops," I said looking at the blonde. (Lol guys I've been spelling blond the wrong way I'm so dumb lol) ( ok I'm even dumber for saying I was spelling it wrong when I was spelling it right -_-)
She nodded her head in response. "Oh and here, you can use my phone and play music " I gave her my phone and closed the door to the car.

I was now in my sisters' room. She was so peaceful. I wanted her to look and feel this peaceful the way I see her but not everyone gets their wish.

"Hey," I said while putting a piece of hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes and gave me a smile.

"HI sissy," she said with happiness. "I told you I'd be here to tuck you in, but I have to leave right after." once she heard me say leave her smile disappeared.

She hated when I had to leave. Sometimes I do too but, she will be fine. Mother is asleep and she can always go in her hiding place. I am the only person that knows about it.

I tucked her in bed and kissed her good night. "Hey, don't be sad ok I promise tomorrow we can do whatever you want ok" she opened her eyes once again and smiled before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

As I walked out of her room I prayed that nothing horrifying would happen while I'm gone. I don't need my sister or brother in pain.

Ok, I'm posting this now so I can try and post on Sunday night. So hope you like 😝😘 Thanks for reading. Stay humble loves.