"This is going to be a long day for us both"

Chloe POV

"We're screwed, this is going to be a long day for us both and you know it Chloe" Kaylee stated with somewhat annoyance in her voice.

"We'll see," I said as we walked.

"Hi guys," I said once we were close enough for them to hear us.

"Hey, I see you two made up" Addison stated.

"Something like that" I heard Kaylee whisper to herself. I quickly nudged her giving her a look.

"What was that Kaylee?" Addison asked.

"Nothing," the brunette said before walking past them and walking inside the building.

If I didn't know any better I'd say Kaylee is annoyed by something and that something is me.

"Okaaay" Tiffany responding to Kaylee walking off.

"Oh, hey Chloe where's Kaylee?" Kat asked being clueless about the event that just happened.

I ignored her and chased after Kaylee. "Hey" I greeted, out of breath.

"What did you leave for?" I asked with curiosity. She kept walking and ignoring my question. As we were walking I saw we were coming close to a restroom. I pulled her inside locking the door and made sure no one was in the stalls.

"What the fuck is up?" I spat, giving her a frown. The brunette didn't answer, She just sat back on the counter and crossed her arms.

"I don't know if you're mad or annoyed but you're being hella childish right now and it pissing me off" I knew she heard what I said when she turns her head to look another way as if it didn't bother her.

"I'm not mad but I'm worried... Ok!" Kaylee yelled finally replying. I kind of jumped from her response. I don't get scared much but that I wasn't ready for.

"For?" I asked confused, I didn't understand why she was worried for her there is really nothing she should be worried about.

"You don't understand, you have people at your school that gives me death stares because I'm with you" she explained and pointed at me.

I tried walking up to her and grab a hold of her but she put her hands up to show she didn't want it. "You, don't um-know me well enough for this I can't have people trying to know anything right now and I'm in the spotlight," she said. She rephrased what she was going to say and I wanted to know what she was going to say.

"Look, I'm sorry," Kaylee said now making eye contact with me.

"Just give me time ok... I'll see you in class ok" she stated, giving me her puppy's eyes which made me melt. I walked up towards her and gave her a hug and kiss on her forehead.

"Ok, see you," I said before I let go. She unlocked the door and walked. I stood right in front of the mirror and stirred at my reflection.

Before I knew it I had punched the mirror and some of the glass shattered. My anger and frustration waved over me like a cloud misfortune. I washed my hand and wrapped it in what I could and just as I finished Veronica and her groupies came walking in laughing at something probably stupid or mean.

"Hi sexy" I heard her comment, I slightly threw up in my mouth. I turned around towards her and gave her the middle finger and I continued to walk out the door.

"Anytime beautiful" I faintly heard her as the door closed behind me.

Hey, I updated tho, lol hahah I hope you like it might be some spelling errors but yeah. 🤗