Bedroom Breakfast and Scary Movies

Kaylee POV

Having her apologizes made me feel a lot better, but one thing I couldn't get off my mind was that there was something in the bed and it didn't feel like a pencil. It was more stern like a sausage and kind of beefy. I hate to think of it like that, but that is exactly what it felt like. Whatever it was I'm sure it won't happen again, but I'll leave it alone.

3 Hours Later

As I'm coming out of the bathroom I see Chloe and Addison having a conversation together. I decide to go downstairs or at least a place alone, I guess. As I'm walking around I see two doors one had a big glittery A on it and the other had a Big C with the color red with black polka dots on it.

The door with the C was cracked open so I opened it wider to see more of the room. As I'm looking around I see pictures on the walls and posters and musical instruments.

There was one picture that stood out. There was a guy on it with blond hair it was kinda blurry. I'm really gonna have to get my eyes checked. I thought. I walked closer to see it more visible and it was Chloe with some guy.

She looked just like him.

The guy in the picture couldn't have been her boyfriend. It was possible that it was her brother or dad still looking at the picture there were candles surrounding it and flowers.
Also, there was a note laying under the flowers with writing on it.

Father was written on the front of the note. I continued to look around the room and I found another picture but this time it was Chloe her and the same guy in the picture I saw on her dresser and a woman with a baby in her hands. In the photo, Chloe looks younger and happy. 

I wonder what happened to the happy Chloe. I want to meet the sweet girl in this photo. I placed the picture back where I found it and walked toward the poster and more pictures on the wall. As I'm looking I see tons of posters of bands and celebrities. As I was scanning through the posters and pictures There were several pictures of the same girl. She was very pretty and her smile was bright.

In one picture Chloe and the girl were holding hands at some kind of park then another photo showing them kissing. All the pictures I've seen Chloe seemed so happy what happened to her and her family and that girl?

Chloe POV

"Chloe you got to let loose" I hear Tiffany suggesting things to me.
"Talk to the girl woo her make her yours"

I processed the words and began to think. How could I woo Kaylee? She is so beautiful and timid. I'm going to show her how truly sorry I am for being ugly to her at school. 

"Thanks," I said waving at both of the girls on the bed. I went to go find Kaylee as I was walking I saw that my door was open. Slowly walking in my room I see Kaylee looking at the pictures I had on my wall. 

"Like my room?" I asked waving my hands in the air. "I see you found my girlfriend," I said with no interest

"Oh my god I'm sorry," the brunette said. She was slowly walking towards the door But I stopped her from leaving by grabbing her waist and pulling her towards the bed and made her sit. I sat next to her looking her in the eyes. "First off, it's ok she is my ex, Secondly, you are always welcomed to come into my room, ok?"
"Ok," The brunette said. Sounding very timid like.

I changed the subject"I'm guessing you have seen my father right?" I asked trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"Yes I have, you look just like him," Kaylee said with a smile
"what happened to him?" Kaylee asked genuinely.

"He died"

"I'm sorry I asked," the girl said looking down at her shoes.
"It's ok he's not coming back," I said showing no emotion. I could see that she was getting uncomfortable so I tried to start up a different conversion. As I did she spoke.

"Can I use your bathroom please?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Girls breakfast is ready to come on down," Addison's mom said from downstairs.

"Hey Kay I'm gonna go downstairs ok, umm see you in a bit"

Kaylee POV

I walked into the bathroom shutting the door and turning the lights on as I did I found a pair of boxers that are on the floor. At least I know she isn't really a clean person. It was weird seeing a pair of boxers in the restroom knowing no one had a brother nor a boyfriend.

After I washed my hands I walked back into Chloe's room.  I walked to her dresser and opened up her two drawers revealing more boxers. I knew it was bad going through her things but now I was very curious as to why She had boxers in her dresser. I closed her drawer and left her room and went downstairs with everyone else.

Once I made it down I was greeted with the smell of pancakes and bacon and the sight of the girls and Addison's mother. I took my seat and started to eat my food, while everyone was talking. I stopped to look at Chloe. I was trying to figure out why she had those boxers. This has so many mysteries and I want to figure them out. I was brought out of my thoughts of someone asking me a question.

"Kaylee want to watch a scary movie after we eat?" Tiffany asked. I wasn't very fond of scary movies but what was there else to do
"yeah sure" I said giving her a small smile.

"Great we are watching it down in the basement," Addison said while pulling her girlfriend towards a door that must have lead downstairs. I went back to eating my food when I realized that Chloe already had finished her food and was now waiting for me.

"Hurry up slow poke, I want to get down there before they turn that place into their little sex room," Chloe said

I laughed at her comment. She walked towards the sink and put her plate in the sink. She walked back towards me holding out her hand.
"What?" I said I was confused about what she wanted
" I have to show you where it is silly " she laughed afterward. I grabbed her hand and follow behind her blushing.

~Movie~

The room was pretty nice it was kinda like a man cave but a Teen version. It had all types of games and systems and even another room.

There was only one couch so two of us had to sit on someone's lap.  I sat on Chloe's lap and Tiff sat on Addison's.
Whenever there was a scary part I'd jump on accident. What can I say I'm a pussy.

After 5 minutes I started to fill something poking me.
"It came back," I thought to myself. 

Happy Thanksgiving guys😄