First Day

It's March first and I am going back to school. I finally got my phone back last night. I went online to see what was going on and Kaylee and my face were on everything from Twitter to Instagram, even google.
From everything that's happening I finally got a car because mom didn't want me walking while the paparazzi bombards me the whole time. All this publicity gave us money as well as fame.
   I haven't spoken to Addison still but Tiffany keeps in touch with me and so does Veronica. I am actually giving Veronica a ride to school today. I grabbed my gray and black school bag walked towards the mirror to check and see if my outfit was perfect. Today I am wearing a new set of clothes.

A grey sweatshirt and some black shorts and black tights under them with my gray pair of vans and a black watch

  I was now downstairs mom was cooking breakfast for everyone. Adam and his fiancée, Tiffany and Addison were all there sitting at the table talking. I continued to walk towards the front door before anyone said something.
"You not going to eat Chloe?" Mom asked

"Nope," I said before turning the doorknob and opening the door to leave.

It was a 7-minute drive to Veronica's. I hooked my phone into the aux cord and played one of my favorite songs to make the time go faster as I drive.

I can't believe family could be so savage
Swore to me I was free
Then took advantage
I know you thought it was a sad song
But this shit is an anthem
Had me do tricks like a sideshow
It's clear to me now that I was your survival
All your excuses are dead on the gravel
You say it's the truth but my blood is the Bible

I finally made it to veronicas. I sent a text to let her know I was outside. I laid back and closed my eyes and listened to the sweet voice of Alyson Stoner play through the speakers.

Am I'm finally cutting the strings
Yeah, cause I'm stripped bare got nothing left
I'm stripped bare got nothing left
Stripped bare got nothing left
And I'm finally cutting the strings

There was a knock on the window. I turned to my right to see what it was. Veronica was pointing at the lock to tell me to unlock my door.

"You seemed to be in some type of mood," the raven-haired girl said as she was getting into the car.

"I was just listening to my favorite song that's all," I said as I was backing out of her driveway

"nice car by the way i like it, it fits you very well," Veronica said as she examined the features of the car.

"So are you ready to come back to school?" She asked

"I don't know. How is school is people talking their shit?" I asked

"Well, Kaylee has been getting a lot of backlashes. People are wondering where you went and things like that" Veronica said.

"So Kaylee has been going to school?" I asked confused and in all-out surprised.