Home

Chloe POV

Being home was great, but the supervision over me was annoying. I understand that I did drugs and I got addicted but I don't need a babysitter 24/7. The doctor said I couldn't go to school for two weeks because of my social anxiety and this is the second week. They want to see where my mind is with everything.

I'm laying on the couch listening to my music. The soothing sounds of Something's Gotta Give by Camila Cabello. Her album had recently come out and I'm in love with it. I have it on replay.

I didn't hear anyone come in the house when some women walked into my living room looking at me with a smile. I didn't know who she is or why she was in my house but soon enough my brother yanked my headphones out my ears and gave me a big fat hug.

"I'm so happy you're ok. I was on my way getting my fiancee when mom had called and told me what happened" he said with relief.

My facial expression changed when he said, fiancee. "You're engaged?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys but I wanted to bring her here and let you guys meet her for yourself," Adam explained. He had the biggest smile on his face talking about the women he loved.

"Hey, Kaylee!" Adam waved at the brunette that was walking down the steps.

"Hey!" She said giving Adam a big hug.

"I thought you would be at school?" He said.

"Yeah I did too but surprisingly the principal let me be out as long as Chloe. I guess she knows I'm very close to her" Kaylee explained as she sat on my lap.

"Yeah I think that is one reason," I said

"And what would be the other reason?" Kaylee asked.

"Well I have a theory that Mom is dating the principal," I said. I clicked my teeth together in confidence of my theory.

"Damn I didn't know Mom was pulling women too," Adam said with excitement and joy.

"Well, whatever makes her happy I'm happy. Hopefully, she'll tell us" Adam said as he looked at his fiancée.

"Well Amy and I are gonna unpack and we'll cook dinner for everyone and the surprise," he said as he pulled his girl with him to his room.

"So how are you feeling?" Kaylee ask. I could tell she was worried and concerned. All she wants for me is to get better and I'm trying but if I'm honest with her she'll hate me but I have to tell her.

My eyes started to tear up. I held the tear for as long as I could, but as I spoke it was like raindrops. "I relapsed," I said. Those couple of tears became a river of tears and heavy breathing. Knowing this was disappointing to her and my mother. It just made my anxiety worse. The breathing became unstable to the point where I could pass out.

I think Kaylee knew it.

"Hey hey no," She said as she tried to comfort me.

"Look," She said as she held my face in her hand with our eye in contact.

"I'm happy you told me the truth. That shows that you want help and you don't want to be this way" Kaylee smiled at me.

"It doesn't mean I'm not mad, but the process is slow but it's going to help Later on" Kaylee explains.

"How about I make you feel better" Kaylee suggested giving me a smirk.

The brunette crawled in between my legs and laid down on top of me. Every inch of my body was on fire. This was definitely helping me getting my mind off things. She started to kiss the side of my neck. My moans are quite but the way she is attacking my neck, I wouldn't be quiet for long.

She started to move up towards my lips. Ever sense was on high as she did. Kissing me she took a moment to look into my eyes. Once she finished she lightly smiled and started to attack my lips. At this point, we didn't even hear the doorbell and when Adam brought someone into the house we ignored the first call for us.

"Kay! Chloe!" My brother yelled. We continued to make out.

"Well shit, this is awkward" I heard my brother say as he caught us making out. Kaylee and I moved away from each other quickly. I could feel my face becoming red from embarrassment.

"Ughh, well there is a reporter here and she is looking for you Kaylee," Adam said.

Kaylee and I both sat up together and looked at each other before getting up to walk towards the door.

"Kaylee I'm so sorry" I apologized. Kaylee gave me a kiss on my forehead. "It's ok"

I opened the door come to find a kind of skinny looking brown girl with long brown curly hair. She reminded me of a very less attractive Zendaya but still attractive.

"Hi. I'm looking for Kaylee" she said.

"What do you want—" Kaylee response in mid-sentence.

"Caroline" Kaylee sounded surprised.

"Yeah, it's me" Caroline answered.

"Why are you here?" Kaylee asked

"For you, I miss you Kaylee" Caroline explained.

I wrapped myself around Kaylee from behind and gave the girl a straightforward look like she's mine.

"Caroline I moved on," Kaylee said. Which I could tell she felt bad for the girl.

"Oh," Caroline said before she walked off in embarrassment.

"Fuck! She became a reporter ughh" Kaylee said in annoyance.

"Enough of that we can talk about it later. Why don't we just get ready for dinner? Chloe suggested giving Kaylee a warm smile.

Little did they know Caroline will be back. I hope you like ❤️