Getting to know Her

Edited my lovelies 😊😋

Chloe's POV

"So," I said while putting my hands in my pocket. We were now walking to class and I want to make conversation.  "So," she said looking up at me with a smile.

"How are you likening the school and everyone so far?" I asked.

"Well this being my second day and everything it's great," she said.

"The school is great though and I met a really hot girl and her group of friends along with jealous eyes of everyone else," Kaylee said

"Ohh who is this hot girl," I asked even though I knew the answer. I was now giving her a smirk. She stopped walking and spun around to look at me.

"Well, she has blonde hair " as she was explaining she started to move around me. Grabbing a strip of my hair she twirled the blonde pice around her finger.

"And Mesmerizing eyes,"  she said seductively whispering in my ear. Shivers went up to my back as she slowly moved her fingers down my arms. I could feel my friend getting more excited.

"And hot tattoos on her arm," she said while outlining my tattoos. "Well - uuum she sounds nice," I said with a lump in my throat.

"We should get to class though," Kaylee says giving me a smirk. She was now walking towards our class. Leaving me in plain shock. She is such a tease. Fuck me, I'm dying.

As we were walking into class I saw a girl sitting in Kaylee's spot. "I've never seen her before, " I said to Kaylee.  The girl looked badass tho she seems familiar but I am not sure from where.

"It's fine she can sit here today I'm fine sitting here in the front," Kaylee said giving me a soft smile.  "Are you sure?" I asked the Burnett and nodded her head.

As I was sitting in my spot I felt a pair of eye on me. As I looked up a saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me hardcore.

"What is your problem" giving her an attitude.  Her facial expression changed.

"I have no problem but I wouldn't mind if you were one," she said giving me a devious smirk.

"Sorry but I have my eyes on someone," I said in the politest way.

"One night with me and I think you'll change your mind," she said in a confident tone.

"No thanks, can you please not talk to me now the teacher is here and I don't want to hear your nonsense," I said. I started to work on things I didn't understand in the last period. Me studying is something I'll always have a problem with. I always skipped class or never went to school.
Buzz

Kaylee💖: How is the new girl??

Me: Turns out she isn't new she just transferred class and she wants to get in my pants 😒

Kaylee💖: oh ok, doesn't surprise me everyone does.

Me: Yeah but they don't know what in my pants😒😏

Kaylee💖: I do and I think if a girl can't handle a girl that has a dick then they don't deserve you.

Me: I guess I'm still a disgrace 😩

Kaylee💖: No you're not

Kaylee💖: You're beautiful and funny and stubborn and a great friend. Remember that. Now get back to work. Dork😝

Me💖: Thanks Kay 🙂

When I sent the text Kaylee turned around and gave me a sweet smile and an air kiss. Moving my hand to catch the imaginary kiss and put it in my pocket. In the corner of my eye, I could see the blue-eyed girl giving me a look.

"My name is Veronica," she said before giving me her phone number on a piece of paper.

I took the piece of paper. I never threw it away but I also never looked at it.

Ok again I'm sorry for updating slow but. I've been finding out things about a special person and it is truly hurting me. I have been out of it lately. Truly sorry. But this is why I wrote this book to let my feelings go but it seems I can't right now. These chapters are getting so short and I'm sorry truly sorry. But enjoy.