My First & Forever

"Ok how long do we have until your parents get home?" I asked, worried because I don't want an Encounter with her parents.

I believe Kaylee's parents love her but they show love the wrong way and that is what is ruining them. I've never met Kaylee's mom she doesn't really talk much about her but her dad is ruthless. He doesn't seem like he learns from his mistakes. Now that I know her background; I know she has money and an Ex; things are different for me.

For some reason I have a gut feeling that something is gonna go wrong today and the rest of our lives. Kaylee is turning 18 in 5 more days and I want to do something special for her.
Hopefully nothing happens in that span of time.

"Hey Chloe you ok?" Kaylee asked giving me a worried look.

"You phased out on me" she said

"Yeah I'm ok I was just thinking" I answered

"What were you thinking about?" She asked as she sat down while still putting her siblings clothes in their suitcase.

"Oh nothing much really just what I wanted to do for your birthday" I said as I smiled.

"Well you know you don't have to do anything just be with me and that's all I need" she said as she crawled over to me.

Before she tried to kiss me I spoke. "I want to see your room" I asked giving her a devious smile.

"I guess I can show you my room" she said as she gave me an annoyed expression because I didn't kiss her.

As I watch her stand up I see her long curly brunette hair fall from her shoulders down her back. Then my eyes fell lower to her butt and I watched as her hips swayed side to side. I continued to follow her.

"Hey my room is here not my ass" she says, pointing at her room.

Kaylee's room is the typical type of girls room. Colorful and bright with some posters of celebrities, but in this case she has mostly posters of famous women. Like Camila Cabello,  Hayley Kiyoko and Ariana Grande and one Justin Bieber poster hidden behind her door.

Walking around I see pictures with her baby brother and sister. They were all smiling in the photo. Then one photo caught my eye. It was her and her ex girlfriend hugging each other. Kaylee looked happy most in that picture. Is she happy with me?

"Oh that photo was taken when I got my first script for a movie. I have to say that was the best day ever" Kaylee explained the picture. Her smile was ten times bigger than it was after explaining.

"Hey Chloe I know this is out of the blue but I want you to lay down on the bed but take your pants off." I gave her a weird look

"Just do it I promise I'm not gonna hurt you. It's actually a treat for you and if you don't want it I'll stop" she said. I nodded my head in a yes motion.

I walked over to the bed and started taking my pants off. Kaylee was just watching. I laid on the bed waiting for whatever she was going to do. I have a hunch on what she's going to do.

"Lights on or off? I'm asking for your comfort" she explained.

"Off please" she nodded her head in response before turning the lights off. I could still see Kaylee walking towards me. There was still some light coming into the room from outside.

Kaylee slowly crawled on top of me. Once she was sitting on my lap. She started to kiss me. It was passionate and lustful. She slowly kissed down to neck and started to suck on my pulse points. Every time she would connect her lips to my neck I'd moan. Every moan came with a small thrust. The pressure from her hips as she moved made it harder for me to keep my composure.