Mothers Fuck-up

This writing is just horrible. I just know I need to post something but I'm gonna try and do better. this is probably the worst chapter I have ever created in all honesty. Please try and enjoy as much as you can.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Kaylee was facing the other direction and sniffling. I tried laying my hand on her should but she shrugged it off. "I-iim vv-very sorry," I said trying to get my words without me stuttering. Kaylee turned around to me looking worried. Her eyes and nose were red like a rose. You could see she was at her breaking point.

"You are shivering Chloe," She said looking at me with concern.

"Y-yeah I know, I am FF-Fine," I say trying to reinsure her I was ok but that wasn't completely working.

"That doesn't matter at the moment I am here to apologize to you and talk. I know we haven't been getting along together and I want us to work" I say in all seriousness. What seriousness could I have at this moment? I am fucked up in the head and I want to apologize. Fuck an apology. I have other intentions. The thoughts in my head weren't logical but at moment I didn't care.

"I am sorry I have been saying the things I have been saying to you. I know they weren't nice and I truly didn't mean it" I say as I walk up closer to her grabbing a hold her hips.

I tuck my head in her neck and just relax. Kaylee was hesitant to reciprocate the hold but she finally did. I started to kiss on the side of her neck and suck on her pulse. The brunette let out a couple of moans. She tried pushing me away but my grip only became stronger. "Chloe stop" I hear her say softly. I continued to kiss down toward her chest by lifting up her shirt. "Chloe please stop" she started to plead. She started to fight me but I fought back. I didn't realize how weak I was until she pushed me into the door.

"I Fucking told you to stop" she yelled. Her eyes showed nothing but betrayal towards me.

Janet POV

We all heard a thud hit the bathroom door. Everyone at the table stood up incautious.

"Mom we should go see what's going on," James says sounding concerned.

"I Fucking told you to stop" we all heard Kaylee yell.

"Honey lets, let it play out. I know Kaylee wouldn't hurt Chloe something is happening that shouldn't have and Kaylee reacted. we will find out later let's just listen if it starts to go too far we will stop it." I say sitting back down and just listen to the conversation

Chloe POV

"What the Fuck you push me for?" I asked knowing good and well why she pushed me.

"You know why Chloe don't act dumb" Kaylee yells at the top of her lungs

" You know you wanted it," I say laughing after.

"you're a slut, sluts love shit like that I'm sure you felt everything," I say being really cocky

"I didn't feel anything! You can't even get your dick up so why would I feel anything coming from you" She yells even loader.

I was hurt by her response. I'm sure she could see it in my eyes and I think she wanted to hurt me because she felt betrayed by me. My mind isn't thinking right.

"FUCK YOU BITCH! WHY ARR-RE YOU EVEN ALIVE! WHHAAY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY LIFE" I yell. after I said that my whole body just became stiff and I started to fall but someone grabbed me.

Kaylee POV

"Chloe are you ok. I asked as I saw her tense up and her body started to shake. I caught hold of her before she hit the ground.

"Someone please come help!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

First Janet came running in and everyone else was at the doorway watching.

"She is having a seizure," Janet says.

"turn her on her side and just let it pass. It will stop at some point she is going to be tired I'll have the doctor come over and make sure everything is ok with her. Just be there for her she can hear you. She feels you Kaylee stay with her while I go call the doctor" Janet says.

" I am here Chloe," I say as I move her hair behind her ear. I could see tears rolling down her face. I wipe them off and just rub Chloe in reinsures.

30 Minutes later

The doctor is upstairs checking on Chloe while I was sitting on the couch downstairs thinking. Adam and Addison and Tiffany joined me.

"Hey, how you feeling," Adam asked rubbing my shoulder before sitting down in front of me.

"Not ok at all," I said

"What happened in there Kaylee," Addison asked in concern

"Chloe tried having sex with me," I said still in shock. "I don't know what is going through her mind. She wasn't listening to me at all so I had to push her."

"She did?" Addison asked confused.

"What the fuck is her problem" Addison tone became angry

"I don't know," I say as I start crying. I feel a heavy pair of hands grabs a hold of me. It is OK Kaylee, I am sure we will get an explanation. we are all here for you just let it all out" Adam says as he rubs my back.

I looked up and Addison was standing. Her face was fueled with fiery. she began walking upstairs and when she got upstairs she went straight into schools room. All you could hear were faint voices talking. "is it OK if I speak to Chloe alone mom?" Addison ask.

"sure honey let me know if you need anything. Janet says as her and the doctor leaves the room and closes the door.

"I don't think you should have left her up there with her mom," Adam said worriedly.

"Why?" Janet said confused

"Addison is angry at Chloe for what she was trying to do to Kaylee," He says

"What did she try to do?" Janet asks looking at me with concern

"Well umm she tried to have sex with me and I told her twice "no" so I had pushed her into that door," I say.

"Ok well let me go upstairs and get her" Janet says walking quickly upstairs.

"Open the door Addison" I hear Janet yell

"No mom," Addison said

Addison POV

"You know you are a real piece of work Chloe," I say. Chloe turns over giving me an ugly look. She rolls her eyes and turns back over.

"No! You look at me" I said walking on the other side of the bed making use have eye contact. The blonde sat up looking at me with intense anger shown in her eyes.

"So now you have the balls to speak to me," Chloe says

"You have the audacity to walk in my room and say that to me. When you have not spoken to me in days. You know I needed you and I still do and you wanna talk now." Chloe says. Tears are rolling down her skin. She was broken.

"I know I fucked up today if that is what you are here to talk to me about. I'm sure everyone here is going to talk to me about it and I won't hear the end of it. I want you to know that every time I get close to Kaylee that's all I'm gonna think about." the blonde says with deep regret.

"I know now that I am a fuck up and I don't need you to come to talk to me," Chloe said looking into my eyes. "Just please leave I will deal for myself. I now know that my mother was right about me I ruin everything around me... Just please go" Chloe said. She pointed towards the door. I listened to what she said and just left.

She doesn't deserve any of this......