Late!?

We were now back home and it was about 8:10. We had enough time for a quick shower and there was breakfast left that my mom cooked. 

we walked into the house Kaylee threw her keys on the couch and ran upstairs to shower. I, on the other hand, went to the kitchen to make our breakfast into a sandwich so we could eat it on the way.

"Hey, Chloe" I heard Kaylee say.
"Yes" I replied
"Can you come to tell me where you keep your towels and soap" she ask

"Yeah, hold on I'll be there in one sec," I said. I placed the sandwich in a bag on the counter and ran upstairs.

When I walked into my room I wasn't ready for what I was about to see. As I walked in I saw Kaylee laying her clothes out for school on the bed. What I didn't notice was she was only in a bra and undies.

I could feel myself getting excited. My eyes kinda bulged a little at the new setting. "What," Kaylee said confused.

"Oh nothing just dazed for a second"

"Mmhmm" I hear Kaylee say while walk towards my bathroom.

"Ok so the towel and soap"

"Oh yeah," I said getting up, I grabbed the towel from my bottom drawer of my dresser.

"Here" I handed the towel to the brunette.
"And the soap is under the sink," I said as I tried to walk out the bathroom. Before I could leave Kaylee gave me this great big hug. It felt loving and warm. I was hesitant for a second before reciprocating the hug.

"Thank you," she said after releasing the hug. I didn't say anything I just gave her a warm smile and walked out.

"I'm going to go take a shower in Addison room"

"Ok!" I heard Kaylee yell over the shower noise.

I grabbed the things I needed for the shower and pair of underwear and bra. As I walked in Addisons room everything was nice and neat.

I turned on some music on my phone and threw it on the bed and went to go take a shower.

5 Minutes later

After that relaxing shower, I went back to my room to find clothes to wear. Music was still playing on my phone and my favorite song came on and I started to dance while I was looking for my clothes. The song was by XXXTentacion and his song Look At Me was playing.

While I was looking for clothes in my closet I found two sets of clothes that caught my eye. One was a gray button-up shirt with a small red bow tie with a vest along with a pair of black skinny jeans, also a red beanie and red converses and black glasses.

The second outfit was a red and black flannel button-up shirt with a plain black shirt, along with a black pair of jeans and black Converses and a black beanie with a Vans backpack

I started to dance around and sing the song that still playing on my phone.

"Look on me, fuck on me Look on me" I sang as I was dancing. When I spun around Kaylee was right behind me standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She was smirking and biting her lip. I could feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. It wasn't the fact that I was singing or dancing it was the fact I was dancing and singing in my underwear and bra. No one has seen me naked beside Addison and her mom.

What happened to my mom was different. She kinda just walked In at the wrong time when I was changing clothes. I didn't hear her knock so yeah. But this, this here is different. I am basically naked in front of the girl I like. I could have things on my body she doesn't like I don't want her to see that.

"Uhh, well then," I said as I grabbed the first pair of pants I saw on the bed and put them on. "I'm sorry you had to see that," I said as I put on the gray button-up shirt.

"It's ok," she said after she laughed a little.

"Hey, you laughing at my good dancing" I joked around.

"If that's is what you call dancing, then yes," Kaylee said.

"Oh ok then, maybe one day we will have a dance off," I said to her response.

"Oh shit!"

"What," I said

"We need to get to school," Kaylee said as she grabbed her things and ran downstairs.

"Thanks for waiting," I said out loud. I grabbed my things and ran downstairs and grabbed the breakfast we never ate and walked out the door.

Been busy really busy. Sorry if bad tbh I think all my chapters are bad but whatever. I hope you like it 🙃🙂