Its My Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 1)

"Hi journal, I am so clean that people can eat off me. I'm sober as a Christian women that's never been to a bar or a club or even done drugs since birth. I still smoke weed here and there but besides that I am cleaner than a kitchen sink. Today is my birthday and I'm actually excited it's been two Month since we've been out of school. Kaylee and I have been getting on each others nerves so my mom had literally bought a new house and we've moved into it so Kaylee and I can have our own rooms. Kaylee and I have decided we weren't ready to live together since we are still growing and changing and maturing so my mom has decided to treat us like a mother should and give us boundaries, which I think is cool because it feels nice to have them and then break them, lol.  Kaylee and I have been great besides little fights but those fights are normal. There was this one time I took her favorite phone case she likes to use when she goes on runs and I hid it in a tree. It took her three hours to find it and when she did I had to be the one to get it out the tree and even then I took off running with it, but she finally caught me and jumped on top of me and took it back. She didn't talk to me that whole day but that night I snuck into her room and got in her bed and we had a whole make out session. Well let's see what today my birthday July 27 is going to bring me. I love the fact my birthday is literally the same day Fifth Harmony was created .Yeah so well byeeeee!"

Kaylee POV

"Addison... I don't know if Chloe and I are ready to sleep together let alone even trying." I say while trying on clothes.

"Come on Kay you two are literally walking tension sticks and everyone can feel it." Addison say.

"Nooo, everyone can not feel it." I say speaking with confidence.

"Kay.. AH! you really don't think people can feel it" Addison challenges my statement, I shake my head "no".

"ok well lets just see about that then" Addison says with a determined look.

"what are you doing" I ask while Addison get here phone out and starts to type

July 27 Group Chat

Adam: Why is the name of this chat July 27 and why am I in this chat?

Mom: Yeah what Adam said?

Tiffany: Oh no.. she put us all in a chat she must be trying to prove a point.

Kaylee: THATS WHAT THIS IS!!! ADDISON U BETTER NOT!

Adam: wth is going on?

Addison: OK, guy I have a question and we are all opened minded people and just open in general.

Kaylee: I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU!

Mom: Hey! no killing here. what's the question honey?

Addison: Welp Mom wants to know, so I shall give.

Kaylee: -_- OH no.

Addison: Am I the only person that can feel Kaylee's and Chloe's sex tension? Please be honest we are family here.

Kaylee: Addison prepare for your funeral when we get home because I am going to murder you -_- .

Adam: OMG TOTALLY! LIKE THAT SHIT IS ON OMEGA LEVEL. HAHA

Mom: HA! AWE sweetie I know it's going to be weird coming from me but yes as a mother I can feel and see the tension between you two.

Addison: Tiffany are you there??

Adam: She's probably working on her waiting game. if you guys get what I mean.

Tiffany: You know Adam just because you are a boy and some years older doesn't mean I'm afraid of you, you know.