Come Back To Me

"Come back to me Kaylee," I said in my sleep.

"Honey, wake up. It was a dream" I hear my mom saying as She was rubbing my back.

"Mom?" I said confused

"It was a dream?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes honey, It was" She answered.

"In my dream Kaylee was dead and it had been two months without her," I said as I sobbed.

" She isn't dead she is just unconscious honey," My mom said as she grabbed a hold of me as I cried.

"I am gonna get some air for a minute mom," I said as I got up.

"Ok honey. You sure you don't want me to come with you?" She asked sounding nervous.

"No mom" I replied blankly.

I walked outside to smoke I had one cigarette in my cigarette package. Taking it out of my pocket I had seen stained blood on the box. I took out the cig and sparked it. The blood was the breaking point of my sanity. I ran to my car to get something a lot stronger than that cigarette. After today I won't be getting any better than I was once I took this sniff.

  *Sniff... A cough*

Janet POV

Chloe came back in acting a little off. Every now and then she would sniff and mess with her nose a few times. She would not sit still for no little than five seconds. Then get back up. It was like she was broken. She wasn't herself just a body. A robot in repeat.

" Honey are you really ok ?" I asked

"Mom I'm great" she answered giving me a small smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late I just had to redo some files" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Why are you here?" I heard Chloe ask in confusion.

"Your mother had called me and told me what happened. I came to support Kaylee and your mother". Violet said. Giving a warming smile towards me.

"Are you ok?" Violet asked my daughter. Which I believe was the wrong thing to ask.

When she asked Chloe exploded. All her rage She had kept in. All her sadness that she was keeping it just came undone.

"You of all people are going to ask me. Am I ok!" My daughter retorted in a slow anger.

"No, I'm not fucking ok! My girlfriend is unconscious in the hospital and has gunshot wounds. I am having to sit here and watch her suffer. It should have been me if anything she didn't deserve this." My daughter points a Kaylee.

"So please ask me again am I ok?"  She told Violet.

"Mom I'm leaving call me if anything changes. I am going to go do some things." Chloe said giving me a hug and bumping into Violet before leaving.

"Honey, out of curiosity have you told any of your kids that we are talking? Hell dating matter of fact!" Violet asked me. I could feel her sense of choler and heartbroken tone.

I cleared my voice and spoke. "I have not baby," I said getting up and walking towards her to give her comfort but she pushed me away when I tried to curress her face.

"Baby I am very sorry. I am just nervous and I know I should not be nervous this is new to me" I said grabbing a hold of her hand while she was still looking away.

"I promise when this is all over I will tell my kids and you won't have to sneak around so much when the kids are home," I said

Violet turned around and looked at me with sadness. "I just felt like you did not want anyone to know you were dating me." A tear fell from her eye. I wiped it away with my thumb and as I did Violet grabbed a hold of my hand and held it there.

"Baby I am not ashamed of you and I will never be because I love you with all my heart and if my parents were still here I would have told them about you when I first started to talk to you," I said giving her insurance.

"So does that mean I have to lie to Chloe about knowing you two are dating" Hearing a raspy voice speak in the background. Turning around I saw light brown eyes wide open with a little smirk.

"You are finally up," I say in excitement. My smile became even bigger.

"Yes, can you please give me some time. I know the risk about lying to her and I will fix it if I have to"  I pleaded.

"I promise I will not tell her who am I the one to tell someone when to come out," Kaylee said. The brunette coughed after speaking. She shrugged in pain.

" I am still very tired but thanks for being here for me. My family would never" Kaylee said before falling back to sleep.

20 Minutes Later

"so doctor what is the case?" I asked.
Well from all the test Kaylee should be fine. Just every now and then check up on her because I looked through her files and she is an insomniac and she has had a recent history of depression." The doctor informed.

"Also keep an eye on Chloe. I had taken some of her blood and sent it down to our office in LA to get everything checked because I had felt something off about her." The doctor said giving me a paper with Kaylee's prescription on it.

4 Weeks passing

Kaylee POV

It has been four weeks since I have been out of the hospital. I am feeling much better and I am getting better as well. My baby brother and sister are living here with me in miss Jones house. She was nice enough to take us in when she already had a full house. Miss Jones is working on a case against my parents to put them in jail for good. She is also working on adopting my two little siblings as her own.
  I, on the other hand, am basically in foster care under her name but when I turn eighteen I will be an adult. Chloe has not been around much but when she is it is a blessing but a curse. I have noticed some things she is starting to look different but in a bad way. She has a habit now of messing with her nose and sniffing. It is really annoying and I try and tell her she does not want to hear it. I love her and that is all that matters. She does everything for me. She gets my homework from school every day and brings it to me and even sometimes teaches me.

I love having a sexy teacher to teach me and to fool around with. My teacher makes me hot and bothered and I know I do the same but I also have noticed that her sexual activity is high much and this is the age where it should be out of control. Chloe is still a virgin and I don't mind it but we don't do much making out or play session much and it really sucks because I have desires too.

I'm sitting in the living room watching tv and I hear a loud thud from Chloe's room. "Chloe are you ok," I asked yelling from downstairs. She didn't answer. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door and still no answer.

"coming in," I said as I opened the door. The first thing I saw was a white foot peaking from the other side of the bed on the floor. I ran over and found Chloe with foam coming from her mouth. I screamed for help.

"JANET, ADAM, ADDISON" I yelled.

"SOMEONE PLEASE" I pleaded as I started to panic.

They all came running in the room Addison seeing Chloe body and started to cry. Adam picked up. "Mom we need to go to the hospital now" he instructed.

My breathing became out of control and I started to panic 

"Guy... I.. Can't... Breathe..." I said trying to warn them.

"Addison get her to calm down before she passes out" Janet commanded.

"We will be back we are taking her to the hospital call me when she is calm," Janet said to Addison.

I felt a hand grab me and site with them on the bed. It was Addison. She started to caress my forehead and she just held me and spoke.

"you are okay Kaylee. This is your space and your air. Everything will be ok. Chloe will be ok. Chloe loves you and you love her breathe for her." she said. I held onto Addison as hard as I could. I didn't want her to let me go. Giving five minutes passed and I started to calm down.

"relax and just sleep" Addison suggested. I closed my eyes and drifted away.

Ayyyyooooo I updated something
I hope you guys enjoy. I honestly feel like I can write some more now. It has been a long time don't you guys agree ❤️💕 Stay humble