Father?

Edited and renewed

Having heard my father ask for me was a joy, but it hurt me that he didn't use my name he just asks where is she. Like I did something wrong or my name meant nothing to him.

I told my brother and sister to go to my room and stay in there so they wouldn't feel so scared to be on their own. I started to walk to the kitchen. My hands were sweaty and shaking. Thoughts kept reminiscing in my head and they weren't good ones.  As I walked closer I could hear my mother and father talking about something.

"Is she still.." I heard my father say before I interrupted him.

"Gay or should I say lesbian" I crossed my arms over my chest while leaning against the counter. This is the most amount of confidence I've had since I asked my first girlfriend out in middle school.

But all my confidence left when my father started walking towards me. It wasn't the fact he was walking towards me that made me lose confidence it was the fact I knew this walk it was the walk that meant something more painful. He walked with power and power hurts.

Once he was closer I saw his hand move upwards in the air and strike me right on the cheek. I didn't flinch or show pain. It would make things worse.

"Don't you speak to me like that I am your father and you are my daughter, you need to learn that what your thinking of is wrong" he spat, his piercing eyes left holes in my heart. A big fat hole to be exact...

It was great to know he hadn't changed since prison. Seeing my father went to the box for some horrible things that ruined our names. Not because he was a bad father as you might think.

"James you can sleep on the couch", my mother said. I walked off. As I'm walking to my room I think of ways my life will change and how things will work. I open my door seeing my brother and sister laying on the floor with their blankets. My brother with the wonder woman blanket and my sister with the Super-Man blanket.

It was cute to see them together for once and not at each other's throats for something. I was cut out my thoughts when I hear arguing downstairs. "Ugh, great", I said out loud. I sat on my bed for about 10 minutes and the arguing got worse. My brother and sister were now shaking.

Grabbing my phone I text someone who could help.

Me: hey you home?

Chloe: yeah why?

Me: can I come over and spend the night and bring something?

Chloe: yeah sure, text me when you leave.

After receiving the message I started to pack my bags and soon after my little brother and sisters bag as well

Chloe POV
RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST CHAPTER

Kaylee was taking me to someplace she knew. Which I really wasn't in the mood to go anywhere but she dragged me with her. I watched the trees flash past us as she was driving slightly over the speed limit. The moon was out. It was a full moon too.

I never understood why I loved the moon so much, but I love the sun as well. The moon and the sun were special to me. It has so many different meanings for me. My favorite meaning. Which is also the first thing I think about when I see the moon and sun, Their so close but far apart.

After about 15 minutes of watching trees pass I started to notice fewer trees. You could now see further into the Field.
Kaylee was turning into the grassy area and there it was. This badass house that was so beautiful. She parked the car and started to walk up towards the front door.

I wasn't about to walk near that house until she told me to or I knew exactly who it belonged to. She turned around and spoke.

"You trust me right," Kaylee said.

I didn't say a word. I walked past her into the nice house seeing a nice living room with a kitchen and a long hallway.

"OK walk down the hallway to the right then open the third door," she said while pointing down the hall.

I started walking down the long hall. Once I was at the door I looked for Kaylee before opening the door. When I turned she wasn't there. I was very skeptical about going into the room but I did it anyway.

Opening the door, it revealed a recording room and on the inside of the room, there were two guitars one was an electric and the other was an acoustic guitar. To the left of the room there was a piano keyboard and on the right, there was a drum set.

I was speechless. The room was beautiful. I've seen recording rooms but not like this one, it was customized of course, but it was peaceful.

"How do you like it?" Kaylee asked. I turned around to face her. I had some tears leaving my eyes with a smile on my face. Kaylee was smiling. She took a picture of me.

"Well go on to play something for me or just sing or play, you don't have to play for me if you don't want to either," Kaylee said. The brunette walked in and sat down at the sound table. She pressed a button.
"This button lets you mute things, if you want you can be muted so I can't hear you, also in the room, it tells you if you are still muted" she explained. The brunette gave me a sweet smile.

"I was actually thinking that maybe you can teach me piano?" I asked giving her a shy smile. I wasn't sure if she played or not but, why would you have instruments if you don't play them?

"Really, you want me to teach you?" She asked, very surprised that I wanted her help.

"Yeah, if that's ok with you," I said

"No, no that's fine" she walked over to the piano and turned it on.

"Ok, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so is it ok if I'm behind you, like shadowing you how to play?" She asked.

"Yeah that's fine" I walked over to the piano and placed my hand on the keys.
She stood right behind me and placed her hand on mines and placed them.

"This key is the middle key c," she said as she pushed my hand down on the key to make a sound. My breathing started to speed up but not too much.

"Oh ok," I said

Then she started to play down the piano in four notes. "These notes are C, B, A, G and you would play these notes with your left hand," she said while playing the notes.

The night went on with her showing me notes and cords. Surprisingly I learned a song but it was just the Star Wars theme song. After we had finished I started to get tired and I laid on the couch that was outside the recording room.

"Kaylee, can you lay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said before laying on the other side of me. The brunette and I were now spooning. Knowing she was there or the fact it was her I felt so loved and protected.

She started to comb her hand through my hair and play with it. It made me relax. My eyes started to slowly fall. It was getting hard to keep them open.

One thing I knew as I was sleeping. Kaylee never went to sleep herself.

Ok so I had to show you guys what happened and yeah this is it. I'll try and post something tomorrow as well to make up for last Sunday. Can't guarantee it will be long. Well hope you like it and Stay Humble guys 🙂