He's back, The belt

Kind of trigger warning, it isn't that bad but yeah. I hope you like. I'm actually on time though 🙂

Kaylee POV

I want to talk to Chloe but I don't like the fact when we do talk, we don't talk about what we should. We always change the subject so quickly. Not that I don't agree with changing the subject but I want to know things.

Things I should know if we were to ever become more than friends and I would like it more than that. Chloe is the type of person that can't or just won't stay on one subject. I know this just by talking to her. She can't keep her mindset on one thing and knowing that scares me.

Last period was very quiet and odd. Chloe wasn't in class and it was a void that needed to be filled. I'm not driving home thinking about whether or not if I should stay at Chloe's but All that thought vanished when I pulled up to my house and saw my little sister and brother crying outside.

I parked the car and ran towards my two siblings. I picked them both up and carried them back to the car and buckled them in the seat. "I'll be back guys ok, you're safe. We're not going to stay here tonight, Calm down" I said as I tried to calm them down but it wasn't working. I turned my car back and turned on the air so they wouldn't get out while I was in the house getting their bags.

I locked the car and ran inside. As I was opening the door there was glass everywhere on the floor. I could hear yelling coming from upstairs. I walked in the kitchen and there were beer bottles everywhere. The living room was normal my brother's toys were everywhere as normal. Once I spotted both my brother and sisters backpacks I quietly grabbed them and ran upstairs.

The arguing was coming from my parent's room. So I ran in my sister room and got her things. Then I went into my brother's room. Their things were more important than mine. I could go to school wearing the same clothes. It wasn't like I haven't done it before in the past.

After getting their things together I went to my room and grabbed two outfits and shoved them in one of my bags I had laying in my closet. As I was heading towards my nightstand my foot got caught on a cord and I fell knocking my lamp on the floor making a loud thud. "Shit," I said

"God Damnit, I thought I told you, dumb ass Children, to stay your ass outside" I heard my dad fuss. He walked into my room and I was getting something I need and I threw it in my bag.

"Well well" I heard my father say. I could see he had scratches on his face from my mother. The fight must have been physical.
"I'm just getting some clothes then I'm leaving," I said. I tried so hard to keep my voice steady. I didn't want my father thinking I was afraid.

I was terrified.

"Where the hell you think you're going?" He asked. His voice was rough and raspy. It was a voice I never wanted to hear again but my wishes are never put to thought. Putting my bag on my back I hurried and grabbed my brother and sister bags and tried to run past my father. It was of no use. He grabbed my arm and pulled me where I was faced to face with him. His grip was strong so strong if I were to move it would make it feel like a carpet burn. I knew it would leave a bruise. 

"Let me go, Please," I pleaded. We made eye contact. His eyes were filled with rage.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I had no answer to his question but I was sure he knew or had a thought. A smirk grew on his face.
"You going to go see that little gay girl," my father said.

His hand moved so quickly I didn't even see it coming towards me. All you could hear was a loud echo of the slap. I fell to the floor in pain. The left side of my face I could tell was going to be a bruise. I knew it wasn't over when he closed my door and started taking off his belt. All the memories started to roam through my head of what he would do to me.

It was two years without this crap and now it's back. He's back.  I laid on the bed facing my stomach down and closed my eyes waiting for what was about to happen.

Sorry, I skipped but I promise to put it in.

I could feel open wounds on my back. As I ran to the car my back started to ache as the winds would blow on my clothes which caused them to rub across my wounds. Once I was in the car I locked the door. I made sure Lilly and Alex were ok. They were both fast asleep with their thumbs in their mouth.

Knowing they were knocked out I couldn't hold in anymore. I fell apart. I couldn't hold my tears any longer. Everything that's happened I wonder when my life ever just be simple. I saw my phone in the cupholder. I checked for any messages there were two messages sent.

Addison: where are you everyone is here
Sent 4:30

Addison: we are going to start without you and thanks for lying to me about coming
Sent 5:30

I checked the time it was 6:00. I was home for an hour and my little brother and sister were in the car crying and I wasn't there to comfort them. I started to hear yelling. It was gradually getting louder. I look out my window and I saw my father running towards the car. I knew the kids heard it when they started to cry.

Without hesitation, I drove off not looking behind to see my fathers reactions. I knew it wasn't the last beating I would get.

10 Minutes later

Me: Chloe I need you to come outside, please

Chloe❣️: sure...

I rummaged through my thing until I found a pair of sunglasses to cover my eye and I found a hat. Once I saw Chloe come walking out of the house with her hands in her pocket I hopped out the car to wave her over. I didn't say a word to her while we were getting everything.

"What happened, they look scared?" Chloe asked with curiosity. Worry filled her face. I just point to my brother so she could go unbuckle him. I grabbed my sister and her bag and closed the door. Once I heard the door close on Chloe's side I locked the car and started to walk towards the house.

"Kaylee you're back is bleeding," Chloe said informing me. Walking right into the house I was greeted by everyone. I didn't say a word I just kept walking towards Chloe's room. Once in the room, I dropped Lilly's bag and laid her on the bed. Then I walked up to Chloe to grabbed Alex from her but he would t let go so I just decided to let her handled it.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked Chloe. She looked at me and nodded her head yes. She pointed towards her bathroom.

"Thanks," I said. I took my shirt off by cutting it from the front. I didn't want to move much and it made it easier so I didn't have to cause more pain. I turned my back to face the mirror. It was horribly bruised and I had some cuts that were bleeding but overall, I didn't think it was bad. I've been worse.

I knew I was going to need Chloe's help to clean my cuts on my back and put the bandaids on. "Shit shit shit," I said in frustration. I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Chloe ask. Her voice was filled with concern.

"Yes" answers the question.

Lol, I think my chapters are getting worse.