Ugh Her again

Uuuuuupddatted 🔥

~Lunch~

Chloe POV

As I was walking into the lunch room I could see the girl that was sitting next to me from the last class. She was sitting with the group of cheerleaders. They were all looking at me and giving me smirks. My table was two tables behind theirs.

I started to walk closer towards the table when Veronica blocked my path. Ugh her again. I thought to myself. She put her arm In Front of me so I couldn't pass. "What do you want Veronica?" I asked giving her a little attitude.

"Calm down hot stuff, I just wanted to know what you have planned after school," she said giving me a smile. I rolled my eyes At her attempt to flirt.

"I'm having a friend over at my house, why," I asked already knowing what she wanted.

She came closer towards me where we were now faced to face. "I wanted to hang with you," she said while biting her lip and winking at me. I was so disgusted towards her gesture.

"Hey Chloe" I heard Kaylee say behind me.

I turn around and give her a help me smile. I could see that she was about to laugh at the situation but I gave her a look. She grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey I can't wait to come over today," Kaylee says seductively. She starts to walk off then she turns and says something. "I'll see you at the table," the Burnett said before walking off she gave me a wink. Thank god she did that.

"Well I'm sorry I have to go umm have fun," I said before giving her a smile and walking towards my group of friends. I could see each one of them was giving me confused looks. As I sat down Kaylee was laughing while everyone else was confused.

"So what is the deal with Veronica?" Addison asked.

"Well she wants to get In my pants"

"Not surprised but you should watch out with her," Tiffany said before she started to play with her girlfriend's hair.

"Why is that" I heard Kaylee ask before she started to eat her food.

"She is known for horrible things that cause people to move or get bullied until they move," Tiffany said.

"Seriously," I said so shocked. I never knew she was a person like that. Don't get me wrong she was hot and kind of rude but I didn't think Veronica was that evil. I thought to myself.

"Yes, one time there was a girl that used to go here and she had a big crush on me and I was talking to her just to get to know her and Veronica literally Dug up some really old things about her family. That is why she doesn't go here anymore" I heard James say.

BTW James is the nerd I never introduced

Everyone was now eating. Addison and Tiffany doing their couples thing and James doing his nerdiness and Kaylee being Kaylee.

Kaylee POV

I was now nervous. That Veronica girl could expose me or anything about my family that is the reason why I moved was because of my family. My family is something you can find on the internet but you would have to search for it. I know one day I would have to tell Chloe about my family but not this soon.

I'm sure she would understand but I can't take the chance and tell her now I need to know her more and she can know me more.

I had so much in my mind now that I couldn't finish my food. I pushed my tray away from me and just sat in the chair.

"You ok," Chloe said with concern. Her hand was on my thigh.

"You look like something is on your mind," she said

"I'm fine" I lied, From that point on I knew it would be more lies in the future.

Ok I'm so I'm back now I think I have a way of doing things. So I'm going to post on Sunday's or Friday's but most Sundays. Hope you like the chapter it is shorter than usual but hey I posted 😜