Kids Got to love them

Ok, so once again I'm editing this at 5:30 in the morning. I know I'm weird but it's ok.

Lol so it's like four o'clock in the morning and I'm writing I'm really trying to get my shit together. I hope I have this posted sometime maybe today or tomorrow.

Chloe's POV

After Kaylee texted to tell she was leaving her house I started getting my room ready for Kaylee. I cleaned my dirty clothes off the floor. Most of the things I was picking up was underwear and some clothes. One thing I know is that girls can be just as dirty as guys but, I'm like a mut so. I thought to myself.

A little chuckle left me from my comment about myself. For the first time, I actually made a joke about myself and laughed. It's a miracle.

Ding

I heard my phone it was a text from Kaylee saying she was outside.

Kaylee💖: umm come outside

Kaylee💖: oh and make sure your hands are free

Me: Alright

I threw my phone on the bed and ran downstairs to open the door for Kaylee. I wonder what she brought maybe it's something we can do. I opened the door. No one was there. I looked at the driveway and I was surprised to see Kaylee in a different car but I was really shocked when I saw too little body's in the back seat of the car.

I saw Kaylee, she waved me over to come to her.

"Get him please" the brunette instructed. I walked over to the other side of the car. There was a little brunette headed baby knocked out asleep. He was wearing a pair of black Jordans with red basketball shorts with a black line going down the side of the pants along with a jordans sweater.

As I unlocked the toddlers' seatbelt I saw him put his thumb in his mouth. It was the cutest things. As I am picking him up he starts to shift to fit his new position. His head was laying on my shoulder. I could hear small breathes coming from him. At this moment I knew at some point in time if my life I do want a child.

I walked back over to the drivers' side of the car to speak to Kaylee.

"Hey, you can Lock the door when you are done right?" I asked. The brunette just nodded her head up and down.

I walked into the house and went upstairs. As I was walking I couldn't help but talk to the little child in my hands.

"You're adorable you know that," I said

"I wish I knew my younger sibling" I sigh at my response

I was now in my room. I walked over to my bed to lay the little boy down but he wouldn't budge. Instead of fighting with him to let go I decided to just lay in the bed and wait until Kaylee comes.

5 Minutes later Kaylee was walking upstairs. She had a little girl in her hands. The girl looked about 5. She was just wearing a pair of normal pajamas. They were blue. (Ok guys I'm sorry I looked back at my other shitty chapter and I couldn't find her age so if you do see or remember it please tell me)

"He wouldn't let go of me so I just decided to lay here," I said

I was laying on the left side of the bed. Kaylee walks on the right and laid the little girl down. "I know this isn't how I wanted you to meet my little brother and sister but here they are," she said giving me a shy smile.

"It's ok their so cute," I said

"That's Lilly" she points to the little girl "and that is Alexander or for short Alex" pointing to the boy in my arms.

Lilly started to move. She slowly started to open her eyes. She didn't have anything to say all she did was pull her little brother out of my arms. He didn't resist either.

"So do they have school or daycare in the morning?" I asked curious to know.

"Yes, I plan on getting up early to take them," Kaylee said

"Can I come?" I asked making eye contact with her.

"Sure" she replied

"So how are we sleeping?" I asked

Kaylee took off her shoes then moved the bags from the door on the other side of the room where my bean bag is. She closed the door and walk to the bed and crawled in the middle. I turned the only light on-off and made myself comfortable.

I and the brunette were now spooning. It felt all so natural. I gained the courage to wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I could tell she was caught off guard when I heard her slight breathe in shock.

"Good Night," I said

"Night" Kaylee replied.

Chloe's Mom POV

I started to get ready for work. Doing my morning routine. Washing my face, brush my teeth and shower. As always, in the morning I always check on Chloe. I also check on Addison as well, but lately, I've been giving her space because of the things I hear coming from her room.

I slightly open the door to check and see if Chloe is alright, but I'm caught off guard by two little children playing in Chloe's dresser. They were throwing her underwear everywhere. I looked over at the bed to find Chloe cuddling up to Kaylee it was so adorable. As I looked at them I thought of their future.

I loved to see Chloe married to Kaylee even have children someday. I know its kind of early to think of something like that but look at them both. I know they were meant for each other.

I took the children downstairs to keep them from waking the girls up. I turned the tv on and started to make breakfast for them. While the stove was heating up I decided to go try and speak to the two children.

When I walked over in front of them they both scooted closer to each other and were backing away from me. I was confused as to why they would do something like this. I didn't want to scare them more so I decided to keep my distance.

"So what's is your name buddy?" I asked the little baby boy. First, he looked at his sister then he looked at his hand then back at his sister before looking at me.

"It's ok to tell me I won't hurt you," I said to clarify that I wouldn't do anything to him.

The young boy looked at his sister. She nodded her head. He turned to me and look me in the eyes.

" Me Alex" the boy said.

"I hungry," he said holding his stomach.

I looked at the young girl.

"How about you cutie," I said giving her a warm smile. She just nodded her head. I turned the tv on and went Back in the kitchen to cook breakfast.

10 minutes later

The young ones were eating when I heard Chloe and Kaylee come running down the stairs like a stampede.

"Where's the kids," Chloe asked

I looked at the table where they were eating then looked back at the to petrified teens.

I'm still writing more just wanted to post this one hope you like I didn't look at it so if there is missed spelled words and stuff like that sorry