Love is all around

"So," I said as I crossed my arm over my chest as I looked a Kaylee with a question.

"She was my girlfriend while everything was happening with my family," Kaylee said.

" I told her to never forget me or who I am. I also told her I'll always love her" she continued.

"So do you love her?" I asked curious and nervous.

" I mean I love her as a friend I care for her so much she was my first girlfriend but once I lost myself and moved away. I'm a changed person." Kaylee said.

"I don't know her anymore and she doesn't even know me," Kaylee said. 

"Oh ok. Are you gonna talk to her and see where everything is for her?" I asked. I was kind of worried for the girl.

"Yeah, I'll ask later. I'm with you and only you, plus there is a family dinner I'd like to attend to with a beautiful girl" Kaylee said as she smiled at me. She gave me a wink before she walked to my room upstairs.

I chased after her. She screamed from my all of a sudden need to chase her. She had run up the steps, having trouble trying to open my door to my room. Right as she was opening the door she turned to see where I was and I was 2 inches away.

"Ahhh" she screamed.

I grabbed her and picked her up and threw her on the bed before sitting on top of her. "I got you," I said, Giving her a kiss. The kiss was like drinking water after a long run. Refreshing. That kiss became a make-out session that became heat.

"Mmhmm" Kaylee hummed into my kiss. I smiled.

"You know I would finish this but we have dinner," I said as I got up. I honestly didn't know much about sex and that is another reason I stopped. She knew and I didn't know much about things like that.

It embarrassing.

10 Minutes later

Everyone was at the table. Kaylee was sitting by me. Addison and Tiffany on opposite side from us and mom was sitting next to Addison. Adam was sitting next to mom and Adams girl was sitting next to me.

"So Chloe how was your day," my mom asked.

"It was ok. I had some exciting moments"

"Well that's great I hope you have more."

"How are you feeling though?" She asked. Her eyes looked worried and scared waiting for what I was gonna say.

I looked at Kaylee before speaking. She had a nervous smile. "Well umm it was-" I was cut off.

"She's been doing great I've been keeping an eye on her she mostly sleeps and plays games" Kaylee answered. Lying for the most part.

"Yep that's what I've been up to" I smiled

"What about yours mom have you been seeing anyone lately?" I asked, Giving her a smirk.

"Maybe... Maybe not" she answered.

"Well, whoever they are I hope they're making you happy." My brother says, giving our mom a smile of acceptance.

"Well, mom I have something to tell you," Adam says as he stands up and walks to his soon to be wife.

"What is it, honey?" My mom asks.

"Well I'm getting married to this beautiful women right here," he says as he grabs his wife's hand to make her stand. He twirls her around causing her to laugh.

"So what's this beautiful girl's name," My Mom says giving the girl a smile.

"My name is Amy" she answers giving a smile.

"Nice to meet you Amy you can call me Janet," my mom said.

"Well I'm going to clean and maybe we can have a game night tonight," my mom said. She stood up and picked up everyone's plate.

"I'll help you, Janet," Amy said grabbing my plate and Addison's.

"So any kids any time soon Adam?" Addison asked with a smirk on her face.

Adam was drinking water as the question was asked, he choked a little.

"Umm, I don't know actually. I'm ready but I can wait for when she's ready, but thanks for asking Addison"

The rest of the night we all played games. Addison and Tiffany together as a team. Myself and Kaylee as a team. Mom Amy and Adam as a team. Addison and Tiffany were cheating the whole game. I and Kaylee making heart eyes at each other and Mom Talking to Amy about their wedding while Adam is watching his favorite show. No one was really paying attention to the game, but it is the love that we have for each other that made it fun.

Hey guys how are you all? I hope great.
I finally posted 😱😃😁. I hope you guys are happy because I am. If I'm honest with you all I really had a hard time writing but I do have used for the next 2-3 chapters. The book is ending soon and I hope my goal is met. I do plan on making a sequel.
Snapchat: Lhlover45
Anyways Good Night or Good Morning for you guys. Enjoy❤️