Teasing Her

Edited in 2019 of Feb 8 I hope you like

Addison POV

I  decided to text Chloe and tease her with the girl beside her. This was payback for that kiss from earlier. I grabbed my phone and clicked on her name.

A: she is hella hot

C: can you not!

A: it's not my fault you can't control your hormones.

C: I can too, you sat her by me on purpose didn't you and my hormones are different than yours.

A: maybe (; don't you want to kiss those pretty pink lips and claim them as yours.

A: then travel down to her boobs and suck on them until they are sore.... have her kiss you in your sweet spot right on your neck where I know you like it

Once I sent the text I looked at Chloe to see how she responded. Her response was excellent. Her eyes bulged open looking at the text I sent her. She bit her lip while reading the text, I could tell she was getting turned on. I saw Chloe turn to look at the girl beside her and smile then turn towards me giving me an evil death glare.

I smiled and laughed at her response. I looked back at my phone and Chloe was responding back.

C: I hate u, you're not helping me at all. If anything you are making it worse. -_-

A: it's ok I love you. That is pay back hoe! 😂

I turned around and blew a kiss towards Chloe.

Kaylee POV

They have been texting forever. The blonde beside me seems to be getting kind of squirmy. Her tattoos were cool looking. They really go with her. She had a half sleeve on her right arm. The tattoo was a rose with thorns. Her hair was blonde and long and Semi curly.

Coming out of my thoughts, I turned towards the front to look at the teacher and I saw the girl that set me down in the back blow a kiss to the blonde beside me.
I felt kind of sad because the blonde is very pretty. She is taken I can't have her, I thought. I decided to lay my head down the rest of the class.

Chloe POV

I never felt like this before. She is pretty and sweet and so quiet, I thought to myself. I notice that Kaylee put her head down and never lifted it for the rest of the class period. Every now and then I would look over to make sure she would still be breathing.

The rest of the period Addison kept bothering me and teasing, she thought it was so funny, but little did she know I would get my payback. Once the bell rang I packed my things and ran after Addison. Addison saw me coming for her she quickly grabbed her things and zoomed right through the door knocking over the teacher's paper.

"Addison get your ass back here now!" I commanded. She was turning around slowly giving me a little smirk.

"Hi there how you doing?" she asked giving me another smile and wrapping her arms around my waist. My facial expression changed I felt annoyed.

"No don't be nice to me now missy, you were Fucking with me in there. I will get payback honey" I said flicking her off. For the first time, I felt something. It was different. It was a good feeling but I never really got before.

"Hey wait, Kaylee, slow down." My friend said. Kaylee turned around slowly giving Addison a scared face.

"Hey don't be scared, I don't bite but I think she does." Addison said laughing as she looked at me. I punched the side of her arm before walking away.

"Ouch! You dick!" I heard Addison say as I walked away. A big smirk was plastered on my face as I continued to walk.

Addisons POV

As Chloe was talking to me I saw Kaylee walking out the door of our last class. As a last-minute decision, I invited the Kaylee girl to lunch to eat with us. I didn't do it to annoy Chloe; I did it to see what happens if we get to know her and if Chloe would see something in her.

I want my best friend happy

It was different for Chloe this time. I've never seen her smile like that not even towards me but this brunette is different and I want Chloe to be happy again.

She is broken, from partying all the time and smoking. It is slowly killing her. Chloe is like a Sister to me and I want her to feel happy and normal.

"Kaylee come to lunch with us you can sit with us at the table. If there are no seats then I will find you one ok?" I waited for her response. It took a minute but she answered.

" I guess...is that the girl with the tattoos going to be there?" she asked shyly looking down at her hands.

"Yeah" I responded so brightly giving her a smile.

"Ok I will come" she answered almost as if she was happy if Chloe is going to be there.

"umm where is the cafeteria? She asked timidly.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to the lunchroom.

~Lunch~

Kaylee POV
As we are walking in the cafeteria I could see lots of tables with groups of people. Jocks were sitting with jocks, cheerleaders were sitting by the jocks and the nerds were sitting at the back with their big books and one table was different. This one stood out it had one nerd sitting with them and a cheerleader and a girl with tattoos and another girl sitting there.

I wasn't sure where we were sitting but all I know is that Addison was dragging me towards that table and there was only one seat and I knew it wasn't for me. As we walked up one of the girls got up and kissed Addison on the lips and hugged her. It took me by surprise but I was relieved.

" Hi, babe I missed you," the brunette said with a soft sweet voice giving Addison theses puppy dog eyes. I saw Addison reciprocating the kiss and it was intense but was interrupted by someone talking.

"Get a Fucking room" The blonde girl with the tattoos said sticking her tongue out. She was sitting at the table with her legs crossed on top of the table with her hand behind her head. She was in full relax mode.

"Fuck off you mad you can't have none of this Chloe" Addison said moving her hand up and down the girl, she kissed.

"I can get that any day from any girl in this school but I choose not too," Chloe said giving me a fast look over. Which made me blush but I felt as if she didn't like me or my appearance.

Everyone was sitting down but me. I was soon to be sitting down, but not where I had in mind.

" Hey, Kaylee sit in Chloe's lap there are no chairs but I will make sure you get a chair next time but for now sit." Addison demanded.

"Chloe won't mind" She added giving Chloe a devious look.

Chloe fixed her posture so I could sit in her lap.

As I set down in her lap I could feel myself heating up from Chloe's arms wrapped around me. She placed her hands on my legs. She never moved them. One thing was off, she moved and I felt something poke me but I never said anything. She moved a lot. When I got a chance to see her face she'd look confused and panicked. It made me think.

What was it and why is it there

I finally think I edited this chapter way better. It is currently 2019 Feb 8 When I edited this so when I do come back it might change again.